Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed love-me.co.uk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

what do you think of love-me.co.uk any value please anybody thank you.

Domain summit 2024

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you think will happen to .co.uk names if .eu starts

P

President Gringo

i like this name, would be great for a dating site..........and for dating sites a .co.uk is fine as you would only want to date people in your country (.eu will be crap for this).

Might be hard to sell coz of the hyphen, but if dating agencies have affiliates, you might want to slap up a page.

Value - £100-250 IMHO in a realistic world, although you might get lucky and get more.

Good luck

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well you should be able to recoup your cost of the Domain with your site plus make some pocket change.

Good Job getting it setup, I've got to get my butt in gear and do the same for my Domains.

Mike

Originally posted by Tippy
Well you should be able to recoup your cost of the Domain with your site plus make some pocket change.

Good Job getting it setup, I've got to get my butt in gear and do the same for my Domains.

Mike

Thank you Tippy, l locked myself in the bedroom for the day to get this done now it's just marketing in ppc search engines but l have notice that dating sites are paying upto £1.55 a click :eek: :D

P

President Gringo

hey, did u go that site b4 or after i suggested it? It looks really good. Pat yourself on the back :)

Originally posted by President Gringo
hey, did u go that site b4 or after i suggested it? It looks really good. Pat yourself on the back :)

Thanks President Gringo :laugh: :D :laugh:

DRPiNG

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i just visited your site love-me.co.uk
i think its really good, its given me some incentive to do work on my names now.
Maybe your site could be worth me than originally 4ht eh?

GL

DRPiNG

Originally posted by DRPiNG
i just visited your site love-me.co.uk
i think its really good, its given me some incentive to do work on my names now.
Maybe your site could be worth me than originally 4ht eh?

GL

DRPiNG

Thank you DRPiNG :D

I have a Dream :laugh:

l was just thinking how many good one word or two domain names have been registered but the owners are doing nothing with them, (waiting for the Big Cheque) when they can join an affiliate program/s and redirect the traffic and make some extra cash.

There are domain name owners in this forum who l think have some great domain names but no time to set them up as websites, why don't dnforums.com setup a new section for domain name owners and webmasters who have time to setup a website to join forces and share the money made 50/50. :weird:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators