M a r i o w o r l d . c o m [140/day]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicalDomains

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jan 24, 2004
341
0
Scotland
Visit site
#1
Edit: SOLD

Monthly stats for year-to-date at DomainSponsor:

Jan: 4,117 uniques; 3,154 in US; 2,218 searches; 1,168 clicks; $64.86
Feb: 4,052 uniques; 3,051 in US; 2,296 searches; 1,101 clicks; $56.62
Mar: 4,447 uniques; 3,260 in US; 2,536 searches; 1,335 clicks; $75.17
Apr: 4,329 uniques; 3,009 in US; 2,625 searches; 1,467 clicks; $67.25
May: 1,257 uniques; 873 in US; 738 searches; 408 clicks; $19.15 (to 10th)

See a summary of stats here.

We've had this name for over two years, with no TM-related contact of any kind. This is 100% type-in traffic; name was first registered March 1999 but has had no previous site, inbound links etc.

Offers from $2500. n/a now - see below

Edit: $2500 offer received via PM. n/a now - see below

Edit 2: This sale will close today (Thursday May 12th 2005) at 16:00 EDT. Unless I'm mistaken, that's just under 9 hours from this edit timestamp. If no offer above $2500 is received by then, the current offer will be accepted. n/a now - see below

I was asked about payment - Paypal, Moneybookers or Escrow.com - buyer's choice. If Escrow.com, I'll pay their fee for you.
 

LogicalDomains

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jan 24, 2004
341
0
Scotland
Visit site
#2
Buyer has "withdrawn" his offer, citing inability to pay in the light of another purchase opportunity that presented itself. Deeply unimpressive - I'll post separately about this.

However, it does mean that this name is back on the block.

Was a bit drab before... let's make it more interesting this time... offers starting at only $1000 with $100 increments. BIN $2500. If bidding stalls before the BIN price I would reserve the right to accept or reject the highest offer; depends how I feel at that time! And no PM bids this time please. All other conditions remain as above. Good luck.
 

ceo

DNF Member
Exclusive Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Jul 8, 2002
320
0
Visit site
#6
$1600

My offer above is obviously based on taboo's post which was quickly edited....
If he's not willing to pay what was posted here for a while, then my offer is lowered to my last best/highest offer.

Please get in touch with me anyways, regarding the name sale (time difference n stuff).
Thanks !
 

LogicalDomains

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Jan 24, 2004
341
0
Scotland
Visit site
#7
Eh, tricky one! OK, I need to be transparent here but at the same time try to respect the privacy aspect of PMs. Don't think I'm going to be able to manage that balance...

I have received a $1500 offer in a PM, but because it was via PM it doesn't technically meet the conditions of sale. So I've requested of the bidder that he post it back to the thread.

CEO: You saw the $1500 bid removed from the thread and at this point in time you have no direct evidence that the bidder's intention did not in fact change. I wouldn't expect you to take that on trust - not for $16, $1600 or $160k! So, sorry for the delay, but I think the only proper thing to do is to wait and give the $1500 bidder an opportunity to repost to the thread.
 

ceo

DNF Member
Exclusive Member
Registered User
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Jul 8, 2002
320
0
Visit site
#14
LeftRightOut said:
Nice purchase, if it wasn't for the time zone I might beon my way to own it now :-D
Sort of same here : ) but congrats to both !
LogicalDomains, thanks for the pm's, nevermind, congrats -it's a good sale.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.