Developed Mesothelioma-Lawsuits.us - Making over $1 per day - Complete Website

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Feb 21, 2003
Vancouver, Cana
Hi,

I am selling http://www.Mesothelioma-Lawsuits.us just in time for Christmas.

Over the past 63 days since I started the website, it has made exactly $68.49 - I have full stats to proove this. Traffic is about 20 visits per day, but click through rates and revenue per click rates are very high, so each visitor has the potential to bring in big money. I have not promoted this site at all, traffic comes from links and a bit from search engines. I can't guarantee this site will make you money, but as I have not cheated (i.e. fake clicks) once on this site you can trust its very easy to make real, significant income with this website.

Looking for exactly 1 years revenue:
$1.0872 per day * 365 = $397

Please PM me if you wish to see proof of income. Name is registered at Namecheap, all payments via Paypal.

Thank you.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Feb 21, 2003
Vancouver, Cana
no, content appears on at least several other websites and I doubt there will be a problem since no one can rightfully proove it is their's

however, I did modify the content to fit the website and make it as user and search engine friendly as possible

GT Web

DNF Addict
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Feb 21, 2003
Vancouver, Cana
buy it now for only $300

This is only 9 months current income, this site only needs a few visitors per day to make a ton of revenue!

PM me now to claim it!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Feb 21, 2003
Vancouver, Cana
got back from my vacation, I'm dropping the price to $275

$50 directly from this sale will be donated via Paypal to the Red Cross to aid the Tsunami Relief Efforts

GT Web

DNF Addict
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Feb 21, 2003
Vancouver, Cana
I have had many people interested, although none have officially gotten back to me to claim the site.

If you are interested and will pay me $240 via Paypal today I will sell the site to any of you, just send me a PM to claim it.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Feb 21, 2003
Vancouver, Cana
asking price dropped to only $225 for the next 48 hours...

lots of people have been interested, no one has closed the deal so far...the only reason I am selling is because I am going to be focusing soley on automotive websites in the coming months.

quikx6x

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Jan 4, 2005
www.tutorialpod.com
hi,

could you PM me your proof of income and also screenshots of stats?

Dan

GT Web said:
Hi,

I am selling http://www.Mesothelioma-Lawsuits.us just in time for Christmas.

Over the past 63 days since I started the website, it has made exactly $68.49 - I have full stats to proove this. Traffic is about 20 visits per day, but click through rates and revenue per click rates are very high, so each visitor has the potential to bring in big money. I have not promoted this site at all, traffic comes from links and a bit from search engines. I can't guarantee this site will make you money, but as I have not cheated (i.e. fake clicks) once on this site you can trust its very easy to make real, significant income with this website.

Looking for exactly 1 years revenue:
$1.0872 per day * 365 = $397

Please PM me if you wish to see proof of income. Name is registered at Namecheap, all payments via Paypal.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.