Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Mob-Cam.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frenchie

Alleluia, Alleluia ...

here comes the new Mobile Camera !!!

:yes:

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm
Um.. "mob" also means a (stampeding) "crowd" or the cosanostra as in Chicago Al.

You may have trouble passing this as "mobile". Have you tried mobilecam or even cammobile ( i havent looked)?

F

Frenchie

You guess right, mob was for mobile phone. In fact, the product is the new mobile phone with an inbuilt camera.

I did register some available variations too, as :

- CameraMobile.com,
- CamMobile.com, and even
- CamMobile.com.

Indeed, these products are supposed to explode the mobile phone market in coming months...

What could be a better name ? :rolleyes:

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mob-Cam.com is a great domain for my domain Mobster.info.
You think they will let me set up a cam with them? Maybe run something like the Ozzbournes, on my expense :)

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope you also registered CamPhone PhoneCam CellCam CamCell and CellularPhoneCamera ( I think there is a member on this forum who buys three word electronics for a virtual mall).

I knew you had forethought,

F

Frenchie

:cool:

No, really, IPatlas, I do'nt want to capitalize all Phone Cams permutations, because I do'nt like to be alone and detested. The interest of this forum is to exchange informations (everybody learns from the others, but everybody has to bring something too). Thus, I am very glad if I could inform at least one member of this forum of the future boom of Mobile Phones (because as always, engineers who developed it forgot to register some names ...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom