Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Monetizing insurance traffic

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got some names that get US car insurance traffic, as well as others that are banking related. Not a huge volume of traffic, but definitely quality daily traffic, I think.

Any recommendations for what to do? Should I park it somewhere good? I don't even know where though.

I've used a crappy Adsense template in the past, and it will convert, a bit. But not great.. I may just need a better Adsense template to work with? Anybody want to share something that works well for them? I know I'm leaving money on the table right now. I think I'd rather PPC over CPA.

I seriously would appreciate any help right now. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share things publicly.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there are options if you wanna ditch adsense

I have a few insurance domains which I park at sedo, domainsponsor and DNS, all of which have produced some decent epc's for those type of names.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which works best for you, would you say? I've got a Sedo account with some random parked domains, and the clicks are pretty low.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which works best for you, would you say? I've got a Sedo account with some random parked domains, and the clicks are pretty low.

I've received some good epc for "some of the clicks" from each, so it's a matter of rotation when one slips below the other.

however, none of them will ever pay the same amount for every click thru.

which is why it's difficult to say which is best.

imo....

mkellerman

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNS and Rookmedia both use Google for monetization.
Parkingcrew use Google, plus alternative Elephant Traffic (whichever is better).
In my experience, both DNS and Rookmedia give good payouts. It is a good idea to point domains at Rookmedia via Above.com, as Above.com will automatically use some alternative monetization methods such as Elephant Traffic and others, if the parking company doesn't monetize well. Parkingcrew are nearly as good as Rookmedia. Sedo or DS tend to give lower payouts.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom