Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MY.com - 2 2-letter domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This domain gets 100,000 visitors a month and would make a wonderful email domain. Great marketable domain. Please PM me.

1. My consists of two letters. Generally speaking, shorter domain names are more valuable than longer domain names.

2. My is a word, not just two letters. A two-letter domain name that spells a word is more valuable than two letters that don’t spell anything.

3. My is one word. One-word domain names are more valuable than two-word domain names.

4. My is part of more domain names than any other word. ([230,731 active acorting to whois.sc]
http://whois.sc/domain-explorer/?q=my&filter=y&left=y&pool=A&rows=40&bc=25&last=&tab=3) Take any common noun in the dictionary, add my to the beginning of it and then search to see if that domain name is available with a dot-com extension, i.e. myway, myfamily, myhealth, myyahoo, myschwab, mycandy. In almost every case, the domain name is not available.

5. Dot-com is the most recognized global extension. The dot-com extension (for commercial organizations) is the most recognized global extension, more than dot-net, dot-org, or any other extension.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me your price range or asking price.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me your price range.

Thank you,
Em

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All pms repleyed and the price is negotiable. Please also make an offer if you are interested in this great domain.

jquail

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me a price also.

Thanks.

matlok

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me your asking price too. Thanks

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All pms and requests have been repleyed. I will also try to contact high profile companies to see what they are willing to offer. This name could make a big difference in a business. The my.net domain is currently in a dispute over ownership. Also I think it is rare that you can get the .com and .org in a 2 letter domain.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is mid to high xxx,xxx. I will sent you the price.

I have had 10 inquiries, but no buyer yet.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Probably one of the most brandable / memorable Internet addresses.

Excellent potential.

c39b7

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get the owner to keep it a few more years!

Mail3K.com said:
This domain gets 100,000 visitors a month and would make a wonderful email domain. Great marketable domain. Please PM me.

1. My consists of two letters. Generally speaking, shorter domain names are more valuable than longer domain names.

2. My is a word, not just two letters. A two-letter domain name that spells a word is more valuable than two letters that don’t spell anything.

3. My is one word. One-word domain names are more valuable than two-word domain names.

4. My is part of more domain names than any other word. ([230,731 active acorting to whois.sc]
http://whois.sc/domain-explorer/?q=my&filter=y&left=y&pool=A&rows=40&bc=25&last=&tab=3) Take any common noun in the dictionary, add my to the beginning of it and then search to see if that domain name is available with a dot-com extension, i.e. myway, myfamily, myhealth, myyahoo, myschwab, mycandy. In almost every case, the domain name is not available.

5. Dot-com is the most recognized global extension. The dot-com extension (for commercial organizations) is the most recognized global extension, more than dot-net, dot-org, or any other extension.

Trixi1

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please PM me your price range.

Thanx

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK I will repley soon, I am a little busy right now, but promise that I will repley

Together

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mail3K.com said:
OK I will repley soon, I am a little busy right now, but promise that I will repley
Please PM me price, range and details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators