Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

my name is about to expire renew it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i own mywingfield.com and it is about to expire in about a month. Is it worth it to renew it and hang on to it to try to sell it or just let it go. I dont have any imediate plans for it right now only used it for a family website to run a webcam and a BB for my family

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
If you are not ising it, let it drop. Ido not see a lot of resale value in it.

-bob

well the only reason i even was wondering is because someone from dompro corp sent me an email wantin to know if i was interested in selling it so it got me wondering. i put in my price for it but never heard anything back from them

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Got offer? - Then renew :)
I'd go low, else you might lose the customer - and instead of renewing it - let him transfer it out. $100 Min- but might get 2 if carefull.

jalapeno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by wingfield
well the only reason i even was wondering is because someone from dompro corp sent me an email wantin to know if i was interested in selling it so it got me wondering. i put in my price for it but never heard anything back from them

Did the email direct you to a web site to enter your offer? I got one of those once, but it looked a little fishy to me. I'm not saying the one you got wasn't legit, but it's something to consider.

Yes the email had a link to a website where i could enter how much i wanted for the name etc. It didnt ask for to much specific info but i never heard from them again. Now when i click on the original link in that email it gives me the "Forbidden" error so i dont know

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Scam. Drop the name.

pixelman

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
sometimes i think those people just want to make us to visit their sites.

drop the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom