Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

name winner - why no name listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dkny

i visited namewinner.com many times, but always see 0 domains listed. why? when do they list the name? do they list them in the morning before the grabbing thing started or what?

could anybody enlighten me? thank you.

Domain summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dkny i visited namewinner.com many times, but always see 0 domains listed. why? when do they list the name? do they list them in the morning before the grabbing thing started or what? could anybody enlighten me? thank you.

Wish I knew. I have asked this very same question many times over the past, approx' 1 yr or more, and never got an answer which really explained it. Never saw any replies when others asked also, though there are members who say they use them successfully. How do they use them anyway?

Having visited the Namewinner site zillions of times at different times of the day or night I have never seen any names listed over the past 1 yr or longer. I have no idea how they stay in that business since there are never any listings. Very odd or else we are both missing something.

garet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dead feature...

Namewinner's search feature hasn't worked for a long time -- and customer service and communication isn't exactly namewinner / dotster's strength. You can add names through "pit row" but have to know what you're after because the search function is down for the count. In other words, the basic Namewinner functionality of adding names for attempted catch on drops does work but you have to add them via Pit Row not through the dead search feature. Clear as mud? -)

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And why do these get registered at Namewinner's / Dotsters register newdentity.com :

> assuage.org == 04-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> gawky.org == 04-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> grime.org == 05-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> intractable.org == 05-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> spiritualization.net == 08-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> uvula.net == 04-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> warble.org == 04-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> cuddys.net == 06-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> jabots.com == 07-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> manages.org == 06-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com
> shipmans.org == 04-oct-2002 == whois.newdentity.com

Full Credit : from Exody.com Hope this is ok Dwayne

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't worry too much about it, NameWinner sucks anyways. If the name doesn't drop between 2PM-3PM (EST), you aren't going to get it. I think... correct me if I'm wrong.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by morel
Don't worry too much about it, NameWinner sucks anyways. If the name doesn't drop between 2PM-3PM (EST), you aren't going to get it. I think... correct me if I'm wrong.

Youre right

liquidstar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i picked up stockyard.org using namewinner not a great name, but probably a couple hundred for it if I can find the right buyer.

D

DomainNameFactory

I got brawled.com from namewinner for $25 yesterday :)

Goes with my brawl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators