Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Namewinner 1 click utility is slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

I have used this utility on NSI drops, And I have recived some messages from namewinner, like today:
Your domain_registration_order_for_the_following_domains_failed.
FUNNYGAMES.COM
The_reason_for_failure_was_the_following:
No_domain_registered:_all_domains
were_already_taken,_or_an_error_occurred_at_the_domain_registry
If_you_have_any_question,_please_visit_our_customer_support
page_at_http://www.dotster.com/help
When_contacting_us,_please_include_the_following_information:

I think this utility is to slow for catching nice names?
How does this system work? Is it first they check my credit card, if there are any funds, then register or how does it work?
I have no problems catching other registrars drops with my enom account, even if they have snaps, like today (godaddy, had snaps, had bid in namewinner, registered with enom reseller account)
realestateavailable.com
theoriginalsite.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it all depends on your luck? I got a NSI dropped name from NameWinner's 1-click, which had a Snap and a bid in NameWinner. But I only happened to make it once.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by 888
I think it all depends on your luck? I got a NSI dropped name from NameWinner's 1-click, which had a Snap and a bid in NameWinner. But I only happened to make it once.

Maybe I get one day also lucky?

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe I get one day also lucky?
Today's Christmas, and I wish you luck today :).

Use whatever that works. It looks Enom works great for you, why the change?

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi Stuff,

Please be aware that "to" and "too" have different meanings and if you use both for same purposes it screws your reputation.

Oh BTW congradulations for being accepted to the EU. I would like to say to the European Commison "Fcuk You!" for their well-designed and well-implemented discrimination against Turkey while accepting underdog countries like Letonia Estonia or whateveria to the EU.

For one-click registration of Namewinner, MarkMitford can give you a satisfying answer. It worked great so far to me but do not expect to reg an above the average name like IW.com (hey whois where are you why don't you make public this name buddy. IW.com is already expired. Oh come on you search all your names by yourself where are you?). I think it is designed for cutting extra steps and speeding up the regging.

SerotheHero

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson
hi Stuff,

Please be aware that "to" and "too" have different meanings and if you use both for same purposes it screws your reputation.

So what that my english is not good?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And wow after I posted the name FUNNYGAMES.COM
here, the bid in namewinner now is $500 also in other drop catching sites. But You are all too late compana got it already.

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
quote: "Letonia Estonia or whateveria to the EU"
Although English is my second language, I know that those Baltic countries are called Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Misspelling of a country name may also screw somebody's reputation, especially in the view of this country residents...

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tonyk2000
quote: "Letonia Estonia or whateveria to the EU"
Although English is my second language, I know that those Baltic countries are called Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Misspelling of a country name may also screw somebody's reputation, especially in the view of this country residents...

Yes, when I was in summer in germany, I met many turkish people, and always they asked "Where are You from?" I sayd from Estland(Thats Estonia in german), and they always said "AA Island" And I always said YES YES, they didn`t know estonia :)
But thats sad when You live in europe and don`t know any geography.
Nothing Personal Sir Alex Ferguson.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I said Estonia nothing wrong in my previous post. It is one of those ass freezing baltic countries with no potential to produce but has a potential market for Europe to pump its products.

Believe me more than 50 percent of the world may not know where estonia is? Do you know that people call you: white russians (as a lot of 3 countries)

Nothing personel for your country and you. Just go on with domains ok. It was just a venting.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I said Estonia nothing wrong in my previous post. It is one of those ass freezing baltic countries with no potential to produce but has a potential market for Europe to pump its products.

Believe me more than 50 percent of the world may not know where estonia is? Do you know that people call you: white russians (as a lot of 3 countries)

Nothing personel for your country and you. Just go on with domains ok. It was just a venting.

OK
Yes I know that in US many people also don`t know estonia
We have had TV programs, where they ask from people if tehy know estonia, they ask is it a college?

And that I hear first time "white russians", thats something like white germans for turkish?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Wow, ferg, chill. Turkey is a great place and I'm very surprised to learn today its not part of the .EU. Bludy morons.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

Wow, ferg, chill. Turkey is a great place and I'm very surprised to learn today its not part of the .EU. Bludy morons.

But estonia will be there before turkey,
Turkey dosen`t have any invitation, we have our invitation and will be part of EU soon!
And I didn`t see in turkay also nothing only mountains, nice nature, but nothing more.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuff
And I didn`t see in turkay also nothing only mountains, nice nature, but nothing more.

Blah, obviously you haven't been watching Discovery Channel Travel and Adventure, stuff. Turkey has a culture and tradition so rich, its almost a legend.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
personally, i didn't even know estonia was a real country until this board. wasn't estonia the place where the caveman was supposed to be from in the Pauly Shore movie, "Encino Man"?

Why would a great country like turkey want to join the evil empire and give up their independence anyway? :D

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well there is a reason for Turkey not being part of EU.
Human Rights issues might be one reason for that.
That's nothing against turkish people just to be clear on that,it's something the turkish government is responsible for.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Well there is a reason for Turkey not being part of EU.
Human Rights issues might be one reason for that.
That's nothing against turkish people just to be clear on that,it's something the turkish government is responsible for.

beatz You are from germany?

hellstrom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you know that if we in Sweden call Belarus "Vitryssland"?
Directly translated that is "Whiterussia".
Now you know...

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok. so since the thread went this way that I do not know geography then tell me Mr Stuff:

There is a small seperated region under russian government coasting Baltic sea, what is its name? you have 10 minutes.

SAF

Mole, if you decide to come to Turkei I will happly help you :D

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

There is a small seperated region under russian government coasting Baltic sea, what is its name? you have 10 minutes.

SAF

Mole, if you decide to come to Turkei I will happly help you :D

Kaliningrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators