Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Namewinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing posts about Namewinner. I've been registered with them for about a year now and have checked their "starting line" about a hundred times over the last 3 months. Always says "(0) names on our list" yet I see some names taken by people using them. Can anyone tell me how to get through to see available names or to bid on that service? Is there another page I'm missing other than their "starting line". Wouldn't even bother you guys without just about giving up on figuring it out myself. I can bid up to a small chunk of change once and a while, so it's not about the $25 answers I have seen on past threads. I've sent them several emails with no response.

What's up wit dis ova heere?

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The starting line in Name Winner does NOT work, but that's their intention ;). It's found that their hit rate drops if the list was published, so they removed the contents. They should have removed the link altogether instead of confusing everybody.

You simply enter the domain name to the watch/purchase list and amount to bid.

Yes, their support is very slooooow. You may post at their forum (nwforum.com), sometimes it's faster...

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks 888 Wouldn't ya think they would tell people on their site?

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stocdoctor
Thanks 888 Wouldn't ya think they would tell people on their site?
This "secret" is hidden somewhere in their forum, if you have the patience to find it before giving up :D.

Marco

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have just started to use Namewinner and had the same problems, did take a little time to get used to it.

I used LocalWhois.com to search for the names and then put the domains I wanted in my purchase list on Namewinner, I've not been a top bidder yet but there haven't been too many names I've been interested in.

North Easterner (Why aye man)

Sunderland or Newcastle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom