Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Aged Backlinks

National Geographic Store – Monetize your Domains with a World of Products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Partner with National Geographic - the Highly Respected & Internationally Renowned Brand
Help your visitors discover a "world of exciting products!”

National Geographic, an internationally recognized and respected authority will provide consumer confidence in shopping which means higher conversions and commissions for you.

You and your customers already know National Geographic Brand as the highly respected media company...

What you and your visitors may NOT know is that the National Geographic “Store” offers wonderful products that open the world to your customers. They’ll thank you as they marvel at unique home decor, clothing, books, posters, outdoor gear, electronics and much more.

Introduce your visitors to the National Geographic Store and profit from the sales of exciting products geared for almost any affiliate web site in almost every retail category including:

Travel
Electronics
Clothing
Videos, Software and Music
Home Décor & Furniture
Luggage
Photography
”The Kid’s Shop” Puzzles, Games, Clothes and Learning
Books, Magazines, Calendars, Stationary
Maps and Globes
Toys and Unique Gifts For All Ages!

So… Do your sites cater to any of the following visitors:

1. Children, Parents?
2. Travel, Adventure and Outdoor enthusiasts?
3. Those interested in nature, animals and a “green” environment?
4. Just regular enlightened people who wear clothes, live someplace, and have a curiosity for and care about this world we share???

5 Star Affiliate Programs and the PartnerCentric Team are extremely proud and excited to welcome you to the National Geographic Store Affiliate Program!

Find Out More and Join the National Geographic Store Team HERE:
http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/national-geographic.html

================================================================
This Program Pro-actively Managed by Rick McGrath and the PartnerCentric.com Team
================================================================

IWA Meetup

Rick McGrath

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm new to this forum but have heard good things from Linda.
I've been in the affiliate marketing biz for a long time now and have worked with a number of merchant's programs. I think you'll like this one.

A great offering and different then you might suspect. I'd encourage you to take a look. This along with a world class brand you should find improved customer conficence in buying, improved conversions for you leading to improved commissions.

I've been working to get this program ready for prime time and we've a boat load of things currently in development that will add still more value to this merchant relationship for you.

Lot's to cover but this is a good place to start. Let me know if you've questions. Post here for the rest of the class or PM or email me and I help you individually.

I look forward to meeting the folks frequenting this forum.
Thanks,
Rick McGrath

Rick McGrath

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the latest National Geographic Affiliate Newsletter for October?
Click H E R E !

In this month's issue:
1) Are you among our Top Producers?
2) NEW... Instant Page Creator!
3) NEW... More Robust Product Data Feed!
4) Huge seller - 8th Edition Atlas!
5) FREE Shipping Promo!
6) Best Sellers

You can also take a look at our new banner creative supporting the FREE shipping promotion, the 8th Edition Atlas and the NGS Kid's Shop!

Too many new things to mention all at once.
Click H E R E !

Let me know what you think. :)
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators