Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Need appraisal for weinvest.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frenchie

what does it mean ? If it's West-EstInvest, it would be better W-EInvest, no ?

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
walkoflife73

weinvest.net is not a good name in my opionion. The .net hurts ... and even if you had the .com ... still not a great name.

Good luck!

Would it not be a good name for someone/group that...ummm...made investments? If 'invest' was typed into a search, they would be a top hit due to relevance, I am pretty certain. Plus, a mortgage company, or any funding company would find it particularly useful, and it is a name that it easier to member than '_______ Funding Group, LLC' or private 'offshore investments', to name a few.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry walk, weinvest is not strong enough of a domain to justify the registration fee. its possible that someday some investment company might randomly decide to get the name, but its highly unlikely since it is a .net. I would avoid .nets unless they are really really good.

With the newer extensions out now, .com and .net will both be held high, if you read anything about what people buy.

Thanks for the input anyway..

Originally posted by Frenchie
what does it mean ? If it's West-EstInvest, it would be better W-EInvest, no ?

WEinvest means Western Europe Invest. Frenchie, you know Western Europe better than we do!

ok, for example purposes only, are you saying that a name that has alot of description in it ('simplebusinessplans.com') with alot of Overture value will outsell/have higher worth than weinvest.net?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by walkoflife73
ok, for example purposes only, are you saying that a name that has alot of description in it ('simplebusinessplans.com') with alot of Overture value will outsell/have higher worth than weinvest.net?

Every case is unique but in this case I would rather have SimpleBusinessPlans.com than WeInvest.net. I am actually a bit of a .net booster. I get a lot of inquiries about my .net names and with the TLD dilution you mentioned, I can see .net getting stronger in the years ahead (don't get me wrong, .com is still better by a long shot, but I disagree with people who say there is no value in .net)

I think the bigger problem with this name is that the "We" reference point is unappealing. WeInvest - who cares? The public doesn't care what YOU (in this case the We people) are doing - they want to know what a company will do for them. WeInvest...well so do I, so do a lot people,so what? The term offers nothing compelling to the buyer.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Visit the "we invest!" netowrk for investment advice, retirement account information, mutual fund recommendations, more!!
At WeInvest.com, we invest our own money where our mouth is!"

(means not onlly we give advise we also act upon our recommendations)

worth $300 approximately oops its a net $125 then

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators