Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

NEW Domain name sales agreement, drafted by attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll take one copy too, thanks!

Domain summit 2024

NURCA

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't receive this.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the grandioise sum of DNF$50 this should be given out free, given the endorsement and co-operation of mods. That's what this forum should be all about.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't receive this.

I sent the copy to everyone who sent me their email.

Sending $50 DNF now...

A copy is on the way.

For the grandioise sum of DNF$50 this should be given out free, given the endorsement and co-operation of mods. That's what this forum should be all about.

I think you mean "grandiose", and I paid over $100 for it, so, sorry, it's not going for free.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent the copy to everyone who sent me their email.

A copy is on the way.

I think you mean "grandiose", and I paid over $100 for it, so, sorry, it's not going for free.
Yeah - thanks for pulling me up on that. Now I have a new English teacher. So I typed it wrong. Biggie. This has been posted before for free here. Shame on you for DNF$50. You'll be rich soon on the back of it.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah - thanks for pulling me up on that. Now I have a new English teacher. So I typed it wrong. Biggie. This has been posted before for free here. Shame on you for DNF$50. You'll be rich soon on the back of it.

It's never been posted for free, that was an older sales agreement, this is a new sales agreement which is why it says "NEW" in the title.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What didn't you understand about....its a different agreement? And I would bullshit about a domain name sales agreement?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What didn't you understand about....its a different agreement? And I would bullshit about a domain name sales agreement?
Personally I don't know why you're faffing about for 50 DNF. The law doesn't change that quickly except for opening it up for precedent. That puts you on the back foot. Actually, if you want to be diligent, run it by the guys who are qualified in the LEGAL section before offering it to all and sundry for a pittance. If you're going to sell your legal advice (albeit 50DNF) at least run it by counsel. I would.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally I don't know why you're faffing about for 50 DNF. The law doesn't change that quickly except for opening it up for precedent. That puts you on the back foot. Actually, if you want to be diligent, run it by the guys who are qualified in the LEGAL section before offering it to all and sundry for a pittance. If you're going to sell your legal advice (albeit 50DNF) at least run it by counsel. I would.

It was written by an attorney, but I appreciate the concern.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was written by an attorney, but I appreciate the concern.
I have things "written by an attorney" that have cost me plenty. I would suggest that you run your plan by a qualified one here before you start to make your fortune. Rock, I'm not trying to get on your case here, but you are taking on a lot of inherent liaibllity with no disclaimer. If you have a case lawyer, then say so.

NURCA

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got it!

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any left for DNF? I'm not sure how I missed this gift ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators