Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed New Snap WEBSEX.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the last two weeks, I've gotten over 240 unique visitors to the website. About 17-18 people a day. I threw up some affiliate programs to see what it might become. There are at least 5 unique referral urls these individuals are coming from. I'll see where this goes, but I was kind of surprised.

Working through DomainSite (SnapBack registrar) threw me off as well, I didn't have the non-www version pointed at anything until the end of last week, and had the site down for a few days due to general negligence.

Thoughts?

~ Nexus

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
17-18 visitors a day is really nothing for an expired adult domain, will take you forever to just make an amount that is payable from the affiliate.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, if your gonna use an affiliate for a low traffic expired name, your best using either a blind link or per click paying sponsor. That way your maximizing your visitors instead of trying to get a signup or email address with conversion ratios that usually are like 1:200 etc.

Use the sponsors images and just have like two big photos on the page, something for them to click. Then you can make like 4-10 cents for the clicks without giving them any other options. Or you could even forward the url to a blind link program url and get paid a few cents without depending on them clicking anything.

If you want a good payper click or blind links program pm me and I'll let ya know some I use.

taz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what is a blind links program? a redirection?

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Blind links means that you can send the traffic to the sponsers url in any way you want, whether it be a picture, a link, redirection, etc. They usually only pay a few cents because the traffic your sending is alot worse, but for tgp traffic its decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators