Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

November 2013: Black friday, every friday… Only @ WannaDevelop.com! Save $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.wannadevelop.com/blog/black-friday-every-friday

Throughout the entire month of November we’ll be running special money saving deals on each and every Friday. Since there are five Friday’s this upcoming month, we will be running special deals on domain development services x5. Lucky you!!

So… We weren’t really planning on doing any promotions in November or anything to do with black friday. We never did the previous 5 or 6 years, but for some reason this time around we got quite a few inquiries from existing clients this past few weeks asking if we are going to have any special deals going on in honor of the black friday extravaganza.

To the first guy I simply said no, sorry… This isn’t something that we do. Then in the case of the second and third guys, that made me think real hard about it…. So I thought about it for a couple of days and overall I think it’s a good idea! So I replied YES! There will be black friday deals. I am a bit surprised that some people are planning their “black friday shopping” so far ahead in advance… Who woulda thought? Interesting :)

Now not all of our clients are from the USA. So, we’ll be glad to give you guys from EU or Asia a little taste of the good ol black friday madness and opportunity to save some money. Every Friday will have a different type of deal at Wanna Develop. Once again, five special promotional deals in the month of November to look forward to. The deals will be available on each Friday for 24 hours… Only valid on Friday’s…. Not Saturday or Thursday. FRIDAY only!!

The only other important thing to remember is that we will be limiting the black friday deal to the first 10 people each week. Doesn’t matter if you are a new client or not. Everybody qualifies. You just have to make sure that you get your order in on that Friday within the 24 hours of that special promotional deal. Pretty simple and straightforward.

First 10 people will be VERY HAPPY each friday. If you snooze… You lose! Mark your calendars and set your alarm clocks folks. That’s all I gotta say right now. You don’t want to miss out on the deals that we’re going to have. The best deals of the year by far will be in November’s black friday promo month.

For more information visit http://www.wannadevelop.com/blog/black-friday-deals/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom