Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

organ.com Created 1995 Awesome Premium Aged Domain -- Great Business Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Thank you to all DNF member enquiries for my premium aged domain organ.com Created 1995
I have now chosen to sell organ.com on Flippa Auctions https://flippa.com/2740357-organ-co...remium-aged-domain-great-business-opportunity from my aged portfolio of domain names.I feel organ.com will suit an astute investor with an understanding of the opportunities and investment income here.

organ.com provides many opportunities through website marketing with everything from musical to medical applications, business and private publishing will promote organ.com to the highest rankings. The word organ is a highly searched generic term which can be easily targeted towards those unique markets offering premium business opportunities.
Domain: organ.com

Created: August 1995

Expires: August 2012

Domain name registrar: GoDaddy

Terms: Accept Escrow services at equal expense

Appraised market value as of 5/8/2012

Assessed market worth for organ.com: $85,739 Market Low:$73,417 Market High:$155,129

Traffic Ranking

Data referring to the amount of traffic this domain receives: its Alexa rank (the smaller, the better) and the analogous domain authority ranking by SeoMoz, estimated number of visits potential, and inlinks as indicated by Alexa and SeoMoz. AGDPPP - Average Gross Domestic Product Per Person that is likely to search for the keywords that make up this domain name.

Alexa Rank: 7,799,555

Visits Potential: 508

Alexa Sites Linking In: 3

Search Engine Searches

Monthly Searches Exact: 49,500

Monthly Searches Broad: 5,000,000

CPC Exact: $0.30

CPC Broad: $0.60
Advertiser Competition Exact: 4
Advertiser Competition Broad: 7

Last edited:

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM's guys

The auction term has been bought forward to now 18 days with highest bid at $10,000

Last edited:

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your enquiry guys

Auction has 9 days to go with a BIN set at $50,0000

Last edited:

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
organ.com Created 1995 Awesome Premium Aged Domain - Great Business Opportunity Flippa.com Thanks for your PM's

Wayne

Last edited:

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thankyou to all those DNF members who have,made genuine enquiries for my domain organ.com

Last edited:

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FAILED TO SETTLE NOW BACK ON AUCTION FLIPPA LOW RESERVE Thank you to all DNF member enquiries for my premium aged domain organ.com Created 1995
I have now chosen to sell organ.com on Flippa Auctions https://flippa.com/2740357-organ-com...ss-opportunity from my aged portfolio of domain names.I feel organ.com will suit an astute investor with an understanding of the opportunities and investment income here.

organ.com provides many opportunities through website marketing with everything from musical to medical applications, business and private publishing will promote organ.com to the highest rankings. The word organ is a highly searched generic term which can be easily targeted towards those unique markets offering premium business opportunities.
Domain: organ.com

Created: August 1995

Expires: August 2012

Domain name registrar: GoDaddy

Terms: Accept Escrow services at equal expense

Appraised market value as of 5/8/2012

Assessed market worth for organ.com: $85,739 Market Low:$73,417 Market High:$155,129

Traffic Ranking

Data referring to the amount of traffic this domain receives: its Alexa rank (the smaller, the better) and the analogous domain authority ranking by SeoMoz, estimated number of visits potential, and inlinks as indicated by Alexa and SeoMoz. AGDPPP - Average Gross Domestic Product Per Person that is likely to search for the keywords that make up this domain name.

Alexa Rank: 7,799,555

Visits Potential: 508

Alexa Sites Linking In: 3

Search Engine Searches

Monthly Searches Exact: 49,500

Monthly Searches Broad: 5,000,000

CPC Exact: $0.30

CPC Broad: $0.60
Advertiser Competition Exact: 4
Advertiser Competition Broad: 7

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Who was the deadbeat buyer?

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BIN 500K, reserve close to 37K?

That is a big difference :)

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reserve has been met at $41,000 with less than 10 hours to go.

This is a very low reserve and will result in a bargain basement price for one of the best Premium domains being offered today.

Thanks in advance to DNF members for their interest in my domain.

Last edited:

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear DNF members,
I would like to thank all of you who sent PM'S and showed genuine interest in my premium domain organ.com that was SOLD on Flippa tonight.
I am happy with the buyer and the final price was "fair" in what we would call a "sluggish" market.
I will be listing further premium aged domains with "cobwebs" still on them such as oar.com discountstores.com weddingvows.com hulk.org budgets.net etc on Flippa.
If you place my name on watch you will also see I have listed another great domain nak.com on Flippa Auctions.

Thanks in Advance
[email protected]

Nathan86

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear DNF members,
I would like to thank all of you who sent PM'S and showed genuine interest in my premium domain organ.com that was SOLD on Flippa tonight.
I am happy with the buyer and the final price was "fair" in what we would call a "sluggish" market.
I will be listing further premium aged domains with "cobwebs" still on them such as oar.com discountstores.com weddingvows.com hulk.org budgets.net etc on Flippa.
If you place my name on watch you will also see I have listed another great domain nak.com on Flippa Auctions.

Thanks in Advance
[email protected]

Congratulations on your sale Wayne.

Let's hope this guy doesn't pike, one of the reasons I don't like flippa :(

Good luck with the rest of your sales :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators