Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed P/A ProteinStore.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ProteinStore.com Any thoughts? Good for selling proteins. I work out myself and I consume tons of them.....protein bars....protein drinks.....tequila...OPPSSSss...WRONG :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really like that one KV. I also work out regularly and getting enough protein down each day to build muscle is a constant challenge. Anyone who spends any time in the gym will understand the vast market for protein products (I just picked up another dozen bars today!). It is an excellent generic name. I am not experienced enough to put a value on it - but if I had seen this available I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat!

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My wife buys protein stuff also. I also am not really experienced enough to accurately value such a name, but would guess that someone interested in selling protein online would be willing to pay $500-$1,500. Just a guess. Again, good name and growing market.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. I also so some potential when I picked up the name. Maybe beacuse I'm a work out fanatic. Nevertheless, there should be a market for the domain. Glad to see that at least a few of you shared my views of the name. Good luck to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom