Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

paypal "real time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dariusthegreat

Anybody know a registrar which accepts paypal that registers the domain in real time? I keep losing drop names because i register the domain first, but the registrar i use that accepts paypal sometimes doesn't get to it for hours. I don't have a credit card and it is really frustrating when i lose out on a great name.
I mean, when i manage to beat all the scripts and snapback services and speculators it sucks when my i lose it through such crude means.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Paypal has a mastercard debit card. You can use it at any place that accepts mastercard. It functions just like a CC. And will work with any registrar.

I use mine all the time!

DROPWIZARD.COM

btw drop wizard will be shortly launching a new service toward that kind of name. You can have them scripted for a very reasonable price. Yes we take paypal and yes we will beat the pants off anybody manually submitting.

I need some people for beta if you're ( or anybody else) interested email me for price etc

[email protected]

H

hyperi0n

Originally posted by gmartfin
btw drop wizard will be shortly launching a new service toward that kind of name. You can have them scripted for a very reasonable price. Yes we take paypal and yes we will beat the pants off anybody manually submitting.

Hey gmartfin

From the very few details on your site, it seems that the customer has to take a shot at what he thinks is the drop date and register his interest in a name by 9.00am on that date...is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom