Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

contact Placement of advertising. IT.COM

This prefix is selected by the user in order to make official contact with us as a thread is required.
I

igor

Hello!
My name is Igor. I am a domain broker and the head of the brokerage service of the IT.COM domain project.I provide a full range of services related to the purchase and sale of domain names (including trademarks), Internet projects and other intellectual property.

We want to place an advertisement on your website for our 3rd level domain zone Get.IT.COM.

I want to request to request the conditions of placement and formats of placement on the site.
Different non-standard terms of sponsorship are possible - offer options.

Placement period - at least 1 year. Interested in permanent placement.
Interested in placing the biggest banners in the most popular areas of the site.
Willing to be placed on the waiting list if these places are filled.

Always available for live dialogue in the Telegram messenger (t.me/linkoeln). Be sure to ask your questions, I will try to answer them in detail.
With respect, Igor.

Email: broker@linkoeln.com

Domain summit 2024

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi Igor,

Thanks for your enquiry. We are in the middle of upgrading the ad services here so all ad requests will be handled once that is in place. Thanks for your patience in this regards.

warm regards,
Anita

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom