Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Please appraise my domain name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

j841230

sorry for the lengthy write-up, but please do read.

i currently own:
HTTechnology.com
HTTechnology.net

For those of you who do not know what HT (Hyper-Treading) Technology is...

Hyper-Threading (HT) Technology is a groundbreaking innovation from Intel® Corporation that enables multi-threaded software applications to execute threads in parallel. This level of threading technology has never been seen before in a general-purpose microprocessor. Internet, e-Business, and enterprise software applications continue to put higher demands on processors. To improve performance in the past, threading was enabled in the software by splitting instructions into multiple streams so that multiple processors could act upon them. Today with HT Technology, processor-level threading can be utilized which offers more efficient use of processor resources for greater parallelism and improved performance on today's multi-threaded software.
Hyper-Threading Technology provides thread-level-parallelism (TLP) on each processor resulting in increased utilization of processor execution resources. As a result, resource utilization yields higher processing throughput. Hyper-Threading Technology is a form of simultaneous multi-threading technology (SMT) where multiple threads of software applications can be run simultaneously on one processor. This is achieved by duplicating the architectural state on each processor, while sharing one set of processor execution resources. Hyper-Threading Technology also delivers faster response times for multi-tasking workload environments. By allowing the processor to use on-die resources that would otherwise have been idle, Hyper-Threading Technology provides a performance boost on multi-threading and multi-tasking operations for the Intel® NetBurst™ microarchitecture.

This technology is largely invisible to the platform. In fact, many applications are already multi-threaded and will automatically benefit from this technology. However, multi-threaded applications take full advantage of the increased performance that Hyper-Threading Technology has to offer, allowing users will see immediate performance gains when multitasking. Today's multi-processing aware software is also compatible with Hyper-Threading Technology enabled platforms, but further performance gains can be realized by specifically tuning software for Hyper-Threading Technology. This technology complements traditional multi-processing by providing additional headroom for future software optimizations and business growth.

Hyper-Threading Technology offers many benefits to e-Business and the enterprise such as:

Enables more user support improving business productivity
Provides faster response times for Internet and e-Business applications enhancing customer experience
Increases number of transactions that can be processed
Allows compatibility with existing IA-32 applications and operating systems
Handles larger workloads
Offers headroom for future business growth and new solution capabilities

I also own:
ViperSRT.com

New 2003 Dodge Viper SRT
It's more than an American sports car. Viper is the American sports car. Drive the 500-horsepower V10 and you'll understand why.

The all-new 2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 gives enthusiasts an American sports car that remains true to the credo of pure performance. It packs an outrageous new design into a low-slung roadster shell. Lowered hood lines, swept-back fenders and deep-cut side scallops take their cues from the classic original, yet bring the Viper into the 21st century.

D

Desi

I truly can't comment on the value of the domains but except for .com "hypertreading" is available in all other extensions!

A

Addictive

the viper domain sounds quite good.. send dodge an email asking if they would consider buying but dont make it sound like your rubbing it in their face

should get at least $1-3 k i reckon

lawpal

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the viper domain

short
targeted
good sound
focused market of viper owners
perhaps a good name for a fan club

however, potential copyright issues

I estimate 350-500, but should be sold "as-is", and have the buyer indemnify you against any potential copyright actions

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Addictive appraised:

"The viper domain sounds quite good.. send dodge an email asking if they would consider buying but dont make it sound like your rubbing it in their face" ???????????????????

I appraise:

"Offer to Dodge [Chrysler]" + VIPER GTS FINAL EDITION / DAIMLERCHRYSLER CORPORATION CORPORATION Trademark Serial Number 78115899
+ Cybersquatting Act =[equals] Headache

Is Headache > Reg fee??

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My equation meant that the absolute worst possible advice [I challenge anyone to come up with worst advice] is: E-mail the holder of a trademark that the domain is for sale.

Sure, there is a 1 in 10,000 chance it works, however, there is a 9,999 chance in 10,000 that it puts you on the radar screen. In addition, that e-mail is the best possible evidence they could EVER hope for documenting that your domain was registered in bad faith. I’m stopping here because further discussion would be the type to be posted to the Legal Forum rather than here in appraisals.

Advice – develop a fan site, have a glass of wine, and enjoy your domain.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators