Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Please Appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys,

I'm new here, first of all I would like to thank you all for making this forum a successful one !

As internet professionals, please appraise EmiratesBusiness.com.
I keep on receiving different offers every now and then..however, I would like to know what would be the price range of this domain.

EmiratesBusiness.com was an active domain (almost 2 years), and well known to alot of retailers and business owners.

It's a perfect name for Business conducted in the United Arab Emirates.

Regards,

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
History doesn't show at archive.org, no links in search engines, no search engine placement. Doesn't appear to well known to me.

The only plus I see for the name is that saudi businessmen are for the most part very wealthy. Its not a "valuable" name. If your lucky and receive a 4 figure offer take it.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The plural takes away from it I think

EmiratBusiness would be better ( I know the Emirates are more than one but still I like the single better).

Iti is hard for me in the US to appraise this, sorry. Once one Emirate Businessman wants it, all of the rest will too. Which shows its potential. But if the wealthy Emirate Businessmen bypass webpresence altogether, maybe a corner grocery store would want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom