"You have to recognize when the right place and the right time fuse and take advantage of that opportunity. There are plenty of opportunities out there. You can't sit back and wait."
- Ellen Metcalf
1. Your username? VG_KING
2. URL(s) of site? www.PokerJawn.com
3. Age of site? 1 week.
4. Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors? 130+ Visitors this week.
5. How does the site generate income? How much? Advertisements. Clicksor has made about $0.14 so far...I'm SURE with Google you'd be ballin' with money! Click for proof. I've had Clicksor up for 3-4 days.
6. Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require? Content comes from various free article websites! You can easily write your own.
7. What is the monthly cost of running the site? Just your hosting fee.
8. Reason for selling? Need money. I just got laid off.
9. Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner? Yes, of course.
10. Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers? No. It has a newsletter, but nobody has subscribed to it. It has a forum, though!
11. What all does the site include? The domain, site files, and everything as shown. Please see below for details.
12. Asking price for the site? AUCTION. See below.
Details and Information
Up for sale is the site Poker Jawn - All the Poker Jawn that you need to know. Obviously, the site is focused on poker, and all the aspects of it.
The site includes various articles, tips, tricks, faqs, and headlines. You can see and read all the articles right on the site.
I have to be honest with you, though. The domain name is a really good one. I've gotten a lot of comments complimenting me on the domain. It's easy to remember, and it's just generally good. I think it's mad Pimpish myself.
If you don't know what the word jawn means, please refer to Urban Dictionary. Click on the link I just gave you and you'll see the word's definition.
The site includes everything - the design (in PSD and obviously coded), the articles, the forum skin, and the domain. Sorry, but the vB license is NOT included. It's a leased license. I deducted $85 from the BIN price because I am not able to transfer the license to the seller. So this'll give you the cash necessary to buy one yourself.
Most of the articles are from free article websites. I'll give the list of sites that information is easily obtained from to the buyer at the end of the sale.
This is such a great and easy site. Just the fact that you can get free articles to publish on the site will do wonders with Google indexing and page rank outcomes! I really find the articles that I've posted on the site to be quite interesting...take a read at one or two: you may find out something you didn't know before.
Oh, and of course you'll be able to get the database from the forum. The forum has (at the moment of posting this) 90 threads, 401 posts, and 26 members.
If you're interested in making money, which I am sure you are, this is a good field that you should get into. Poker and casino games have some of the highest paying affiliates and advertisers on the internet today.
With a domain like this, some Google Ads, and some affiliate ads (like those from Comission Junction or similar), I'm positive you can make a solid income with this website!!!
Also, this site is using the CMS CuteNews.
Questions or comments? Please feel free to PM me.
This is an auction. Auction will end 3 days after the last bid has been placed.
Starting Bid: $115
BIN: $515 (It was going to be $600 but since I can't provide a vB license to go with it, I lowered it.)
Thank you for your interest.