Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Popuptraffic.com any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvarnsten

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been searching around for a good popup ad provider for my low performing domains. Popuptraffic seems good and despite what Ive heared yet so far I think they count the traffic pretty well.
The only thing I'm wondering is if they in fact do pay as I've read some forum posts on different forums that seem to claim the opposite, at least some of them.

so has anyone got paid by popuptraffic, and in any case who are the best cpm ad providers (popup/popin/banners etc).
thanks

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry i have never used them but i have heard bad things about them so i like to stay away!

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kvarnsten said:
so has anyone got paid by popuptraffic, and in any case who are the best cpm ad providers (popup/popin/banners etc).
thanks

Yes. I've been using popuptraffic for a few months. I got my check, it cleared.

Only drawback I see to them is that they wait till 30 days after the period closes to send the check (so my check for Dec. came first wk of Feb).

I also use allclicks.com from the same company (Standard Internet).

I have heard they don't notify you if they ban you (so you keep serving ads till you figure out that they aren't paying you) which sucks, but they are based in Jersey, so what do you expect? :-D

The popuptraffic stats are in realtime whereas allclicks seems to lag. I didn't get signed up with them when allclicks paid more, so you'll probably hear some people complain about their lower rate, which has been lower for at least several months now.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use popup traffic and still have not been paid for December. Hoping I will soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom