Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

PPC Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

z482493

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to run a PPC campaign to get some traffic for one of my sites but I found Adwords is quite expensive.

My question is...if I use the smaller players other than Google, can I get good results? I am thinking to try goclick.com, any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

interlution

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend just going with Google and Adwords. They're the biggest and most popular search engine right now. Biggest audience. Try choosing search terms that aren't excessively bid up, but still related to what you're selling, and find a lot of them.

From my limited experience; I've tried the same campaign on Adwords, Overture and Kanoodle and had the best results with Adwords. The small PPC's also cannot deliver much traffic, especially for targeted search terms.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've tried Google, Overture & GoClick.

Google has been best for me, then Overture & I wouldn't even bother with GoClick... waste of money!

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good place to learn running google ppc campaign, i know it comes through experience.....but where do i start? wickedfire,wealthy affiliate or somewhere else? coz i dont want to waste money by learning through trial and error? any good e-books? i have heard google magic formula is a good one....thank u all,
Farhan.

accomatic

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
can anyone recommend a good place to learn running google ppc campaign, i know it comes through experience.....but where do i start? wickedfire,wealthy affiliate or somewhere else? coz i dont want to waste money by learning through trial and error? any good e-books? i have heard google magic formula is a good one....thank u all,
Farhan.

www.perrymarshall.com -- his AdWords guide is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators