Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

problems installing scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have an awful track record installing scripts. Something I surely need to learn how to do. I currently need to install several on various sites. Does anyone have any sites, books, or advice on how better to learn. Have not found a good complete set of directions.
TIA

Domain summit 2024

Customb

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every script is different. We have techs who are available to install anything you would need. Let us know and maybe we can work something out.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I have found several sources for installing scripts very cheap, but I need to know how. These are simple enough I should be able to do it, just need to learn. 10 scripts means 10 sites to sell or to produce income. If I did it its free and I have a new skill. If someone else does, the money flows out before it comes back even if it does.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My advice, if you cannot find instructions on certian scripts, just set aside a bit of webspace and try to install stuff. As the saying goes... Practice makes perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators