Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Professional Content Writing Services| Reasonable Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoGen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The right words have been known to trigger revolutions, and it is a fact that they help you sell! My goal is to satisfy my customers by providing them with unique, well-researched and affordable content. The services I offer include web content, article writing, blog writing, technical writing, and copywriting.

The content which I offer is:

• Well structured and presentable
• Unique for you and your target audience
• Properly researched and referenced
• Optimized for search engines (keyword oriented)
• High quality with perfect grammar

I can write on a wide variety of topics such as health, music, business, technology, finance, arts, pets, relationships and travel. You will have full rights to the content and can edit or distribute it.

Client Testimonials

Here is what my clients have to say about my work:
• “Ordered 28 Articles and all were delivered on schedule and were the best quality I have seen in a long time.”
• “Quality and professional writer. I have ordered a pack of 10 articles and I will order them more in future. Great price for quality articles.”
• “You are a gifted writer! Articles you wrote for me were excellent. I would rather not to tell your good quality service to others and prefer to keep you for me alone!”
• “Finally came across a professional and dedicated writer!”
• “I hired them for several writing assignments including articles for ezinearticles and they shined through on each and every one of them. Well done!”
• “Received my articles today and they all are perfect and top notch. Will be ordering again”
• “Thanks for the first 5 articles. Very well written and cannot wait keeping you for a long term.”

How to order

As content writing is a service and not a product, there is no quick order form or payment button on my website. I believe in getting all the right information from my clients so that the final content is as per their expectations and targets the required market segment.

For a typical 500 word article, I charge around $10 - $15. However, the prices might vary depending upon the type of topic, research required, and the objective of the article.

You can PM me or use the contact form on my website to let me know your content requirements and I will respond with the plan, outline, and the quote.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators