Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Protest the WLS evil !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drname

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As a domain name owner, I protest the Veri$ign WLS evil on attemping to monopolize expired domain name market. The domain name community should take every measure to prevent WLS happen on Registry level. Expired domain names is a public resources, and Veri$ign can't abuse the public resources for $$$.

The domain name community should not forget that it is this Veri$ign that collect money on garbage multi-lingual domain names in October, 2000, which can't be used until now. It's now time to sue Veri$ign and let them return back the money on the garbage multi-lingual domain name$$$.

Domain summit 2024

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Calm down. WLS will not affect .org or .info and .biz :D I wonder when Snaps will be introducing snapbacks for .info and .biz domains.

drname

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The best way is let DOC believe that Veri$igh don't have credit to run .com and .net. Just like that they lose .org.

Originally posted by mole
Calm down. WLS will not affect .org or .info and .biz :D I wonder when Snaps will be introducing snapbacks for .info and .biz domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators