Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Question about Clickbank and frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there - has anyone lost hoplinks revenue by having a Clickbank affiliate landing page inside a frameset? There is some blurb on their site about this not being allowed, but also some blurb that says they won't penalize you for it. Is anyone successfully using Clickbank product links within a frameset?

gph

Domain summit 2024

kvarnsten

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gph said:
Hi there - has anyone lost hoplinks revenue by having a Clickbank affiliate landing page inside a frameset? There is some blurb on their site about this not being allowed, but also some blurb that says they won't penalize you for it. Is anyone successfully using Clickbank product links within a frameset?

gph

I think I read something on their site that they recently changed that so they wouldnt pay for those sells.. for some reason

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes we use clickbank inside a frame, but not as the landing page... affiliates are always creditted, if you're interested I'll PM you the site (we use an iframe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators