Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Question for under $7.50 eNom resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rapidtransit

Those of you who are selling eNom resellers accounts for less $7.50, I have a business question.

To sell accounts at these prices, I would think you either need to be counting on margin from the setup fees and/or a price from eNom lower than the $6.95 which is supposed to be their lowest price point.

If you don't want to discuss those points as private business matters, that's fine.

But my question is--I know how prices are set for reseller sub accounts. What contractual assuance doyou offers your sub-resellers that the price they sign up for with you will be honored in the future.

Thanks. :)

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gee, I don't see a lot of responses to this question.....

:cool:

Gee, that's not enom related question, cause it applies almost everywhere.

What contractual assurance do your sub-resellers have that they will stay with you forever in the future. People vote with their feet, especially those who chase for penny cheaper services, you would lose their shadows within second.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gee I don't get it :sad:

OK, Omni, what don't you understand? If you are serious, please quote the sentence(s), I was assuming you are joking.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was joking Goh but thx.net :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom