Visit nameliquidate.com
ebook DomainGraduate.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

wistow

Wistow.net
Reaction score
Hi

I need to raise some cash ASAP so I am offering all of the below domains and websites for sale. If you like anything you see feel-free to make me an offer and I will reply quickly as I will be online all day.

Domains:
AirsoftTalk.com
aSearch.org
Astronauci.com
Charset.net
ClingFilm.net
CrossWork.org
CureDiabetes.info
DanceTip.com
Distress.us
Emotion.cc
Fonetico.com
HenryHeinz.com
HitExchange.org
HtmlFocus.com
Jdlt.net
Kosiuko.net
Locate.cc
lr1.org
MyHSA.org
Myopathy.org
Oggi.org
Pendleside.org
PRBomb.com
Regionale.org
Resent.org
ScaryMovie.info
Searchz.org
Sikhism.us
Stevenage.org - Reduced to £600
TunedAutos.com - PR3, 65 uniques so far this month
UrlFocus.com
View.cc
VotreForum.com
WapSite.org
WebDriven.net
WebsiteAide.com
WirelessDreams.com

Websites:

AdBully.com
Traffic: Click Here
Description: This site is a banner exchange written in ASP so therefore requires a windows server to host it (can be provided at cost)
PageRank: 3
Members: 675
Income: $142.15 since creation
Price: BIN $350

ClickBully.com
Traffic: Click Here
Description: This site is a manual traffic exchange written in ASP so therefore requires a windows server to host it (can be provided at cost)
Members: 962
Pages in Rotation: 2,013
Income: $136.56 since creation
Price: BIN $550

IFoundIt.net
Traffic: 115 uniques so far this month
Description: This site is a full functional search engine including it's own spiderbot that respects robots.txt. I have also created an automated script which will get the spiderbot working at a specified time to reindex sites in the database and make sure they are up-to-date. The domain name has also ben registered since 2002.
Income: None (I have run a site like this before and achieved $12.73 CPM on Google AdSense so income is very possible)
Price: BIN $450

If you want to buy both the 'bully' sites together (for a reduced price of $800) I will also include the domain names TextBully.com and ExitBully.com for free

I would also sell all 3 sites (AdBully.com, ClickBully.com and IFoundIt.net) for $1,000 and also include the domain names Distress.us, Sikhism.us, Searchz.org, aSearch.org, and the ExitBully.com and TextBully.com domain names.

Looking for quick sales so no timewasters please as I have unfortunatly dealt with many in the past few weeks.

Questions are welcome by PM and email

Kind Regards,

Craig

Visit Epik
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit nameinvestors.com

Members online

Visit Epik domain registrar

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads