Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

re: hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just made a post enquiring as to whether anyone can help me with a problem related to my hosting...

the thread is http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7960

if someone knows anything about this kind of thing could they please have a look as i feel they shouldnt have forced these charges without any notice and that i am sure the charges themselves have been made in error.

but my main question is what kind of legal recourse is there if they have in fact made an error as they already charged my credit card so they have in effect got the cash.

I am completely in the dark about all this so if anyone can help i would very very much appreciate it.

many thanks
Ciqala

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this Ciq. :sad:

I'm going to go look at the links you posted in the other thread--and read a little more deeper. A quick glance makes this look very suspicious though. $600 extra for the bandwidth that you used? That seems crazy given the amount of bandwidth you listed.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"IMPORTANT NOTE: We charge the bandwidth based on the AVERAGE usage in a month, NOT the TOTAL usage like most other companies do. "

That is why...estimated billing. Never use estimated billing, you are always billed on their forecast of your bandwidth...

scam....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom