Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

roo.net Created:1997 hulk.org 2000 tommys.net 2002 rockets.info 2003 tosses.net 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellorg

Pinup.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to my listing of 13yr old hulk.org plus roo.net * rockets.info* tommys.net * tosses.net

"I am a private investor of Premium Domain Names that have been held for many years and now due to Ill health I have chosen to sell this premium domain portfolio. I feel these 5 great aged premium domains will suit an astute investor with an understanding of the investment value and potential income here. These domains are household names and highly searched generic terms.

Domain/Website: hulk.org Created: January 2000

Latest Fitness and Body Building articles.

Domains Included:

roo.net Created: 1997
Great Aged LLL name with keywords including: Kangaroo, Rules Of Origin, Right Of Occupancy, Return On Objective, Rules Of Order,Return On Opportunity and many more great acronyms.

tommys.net Created: 2002
Tommys has huge potential for branding businesses and online products

rockets.info Created: 2003
Shopping for rocket toys and trips to the moon on the web.

tosses.net Created: 2007
The Senate tosses, cricket tosses, ball tosses, teddy tosses, full tosses, coin tosses.

The above boutique collection of Aged domains are now being offered to astute investors who will appreciate the value as these names continue to appreciate in value.

BONUS OPTION: Successful bidder is offered the existing websites attached to the extra 4 premium domains "FREE" with transfers at buyers expense.

Why buy an aged domain? Domains that have been around longer than 6 years have several advantages for existing traffic, already included in search engines and greater potential to establish websites.

Domain name registrar: Godaddy.

Terms: Accept payment via Escrow services at equal expense.

Bidding Low Reserve: https://flippa.com/2978042-hulk-org...-website-inc-4-great-aged-domains-low-reserve if you cannot pay as above or have an alternative method you would like to use and have not discussed beforehand.

Instica Portfolio Appraisal: $60,500

I wish you Good Luck with your bidding for these much sought after

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators