.com ***SALE*** 46 PREMIUM VEGAN .COMS | VeganGladiators.com, VeganLeatherFashion.com & more

Visit nameliquidate.com
ebook DomainGraduate.com
All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.

ILikeDomains

Level 1
Reaction score
Last updated on July 18, 13:33 PM GMT+0

Hello, I am soliciting offers for my premium vegan .com domain names. If you think that vegan food is a growing market, maybe you want to check out my portfolio below. The domains will be available only for a limited amount of time. At the current moment, 46 domains in 4 categories are still available:

...................................................................................

I. VEGAN PROTEIN & FITNESS

Premium brandable and memorable .com domains for marketing campaigns of companies selling vegan protein powders made of plant-based ingredients. Soy protein, hemp protein, pea protein, and more. Very popular since autumn 2019 thanks to the documentary movie with celebrity vegan bodybuilders named "The Game Chang**s" (trademark) that hit Netflix last year.
  1. vegangladiators.com (PREMIUM) (There is a study on Roman gladiators that says the gladiators' diet was predominantly vegetarian, which inspired J. Wilks to shoot The Game Chang. Movie.)
  2. veganproteindrinks.com (PREMIUM)
  3. veganfitnesscourse.com
  4. veganfitnessclass.com
  5. vegmass.com
  6. benchingveg.com
  7. liftveg.com
  8. hitveg.com
  9. veganproteinworld.com
  10. benchingveggie.com
  11. benchveg.com
  12. fitnessveg.com
  13. theveganfitness.com
  14. nopaingains.com
  15. painfreegains.com
  16. veggielifting.com
  17. veggiemass.com
  18. vegangymbeast.com
  19. vegshape.com
  20. veggieshape.com
  21. veggiemode.com
  22. veganinshape.com
…………………………………………………………………………………………

II. VEGAN NUTRITION

Premium brandable and memorable .com domains for marketing campaigns of companies selling plant-based meat or plant-based eggs.
  1. guiltlessmeat.com
  2. kindlymeat.com
  3. steakatstake.com
  4. dropmeat.com
  5. meatfreelife.com
  6. mindovergreen.com
  7. veggiegg.com
  8. veggprotein.com

III. VEGAN DATING

Premium brandable and memorable .com domains for niche vegan dating sites. Vegans want to date other vegans and not meat-eaters. There are no major projects in this niche yet, while the number of vegans is growing very fast worldwide. A business oppportunity?
  1. vegandchill.com + vegnchill + vegchill.com (VEG & CHILL mini-bundle)
  2. vegandveggie + vegnveggie.com (VEG & VEGGIE mini-bundle)
  3. vegmaker.com (like ‘matchmaker’)
  4. vegmatcher.com
  5. vegsmash.com
  6. (vagmatch.com - not vegan actually, not as good as vegmatch - but also a niche dating site type, isn't it?)

IV. VEGAN FASHION

Ethical fashion is a market of a size of 6.35 billion US dollars [1]. A hot new ethical fashion trend is "vegan leather," also called “fake leather” or “faux” leather. It's a new, ethical, cruelty-free material made from natural materials like pineapple peels or coconut peels, for which no animals had to be killed. Fashion is a very lucrative market, even more lucrative than food, and “vegan” and “cruelty-free” are very trendy words now!
  1. veganleatherfashion.com (PREMIUM)
  2. designerveganfashion.com (PREMIUM)
  3. slayveg.com (to ‘slay’ means to look fashionable in US slang)
  4. grandverde.com
  5. grandeverde.com (green luxury brand)
  6. ecopulence.com (another green luxury brand - ecological opulence)
  7. kindlyfashion.com

The domains are registered with GoDaddy. Renewals cost usually around USD 18, you can also move them to a cheaper registrar if you want. Most of the domains expire in less than 3 months – you can check the exact expiry dates via Whois.com. If you confirm me your sale, and it’s close to the expiry date, I will make sure the domain(s) are renewed before the transfer starts so that you’re safe. GoDaddy-to-GoDaddy transfers are fast (minutes to hours), transfers outside GoDaddy may take up to 7 business days. Disclaimer: You must conduct all necessary due diligence on your chosen domain or domains before making me an offer, that is, research on trademarks, merchantability, fitness for your particular business purpose, et cetera. Prices paid are non-refundable, make sure you have done your research before sending me your offer. Payment over PayPal and a manual transfer without an extra fee, or Escrow.com if you are okay with splitting the fee 50:50. With Escrow.com, card and PayPal payments are accepted. If we, by any chance, strike a deal for over USD 3,000, the Escrow.com payment will be in wire.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

HOW TO MAKE AN OFFER:

DM me your offers - list domain(s) and price. Your offers are binding for 7 calendar days.
The earlier you write, the bigger the chance to grab the domain(s) you want is. I will either accept, decline, or send you a counter-offer. If I don’t reply, it’s a decline. I am accepting three types of offers:

A. SINGLE = buying 1 domain or 1 mini-bundle
  • USD 250 recommended offer (for PREMIUM domains, 500+)
  • USD 100 minimum offer
  • DM me now
B. BUNDLE = buying a custom bundle of multiple domains you pick
  • USD 500 to 2,500 recommended offer
  • Depends on how many domains and which ones
  • Your offer will be prioritized over single-domain offers
  • DM me now
C. ACQUISITION = acquiring the whole premium collection above
  • USD mid 4 figures
  • Escrow.com only
  • Your offer will be prioritized over custom bundle offers
  • DM me now