morel

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 21, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Goodness Gracious! :eek:

How did this name even reach the delete cycle?? There are people who would be willing to pay $10k for schoolgirl.com, no questions asked. You would think that someone would have made an offer to the owner soon after it expired. :confused:

RMF

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 9, 2002
N/A
Visit site
I wonder what kind of type-in traffic "SchoolGirl.com" would get.. Either way, still a great name. Footprint.com is a nice name too. I think I would rather have "FootPrint.com" if I had a choice....which I don't, cause I don't stand a chance for either :D

RMF

fizz

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by RMF
I wonder what kind of type-in traffic "SchoolGirl.com" would get.. Either way, still a great name. Footprint.com is a nice name too. I think I would rather have "FootPrint.com" if I had a choice....which I don't, cause I don't stand a chance for either :D
RMF
My guestimate of daily type-ins based on Overture is:
schoolgirl.com: 600 to 1,000 (schoolgirls.com is better and would be double that amount)
footprint.com: 20 to 30 (nice name nonetheless)

fizz

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by Shaggy
How do you view the list of domains and their bids at namewinner??
Shaggy, first you set up an account, and then add the domain names of interest to your Watch List, and you will see the current top bids.

fizz

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 28, 2002
Just wondering who exactly is going to pay the DNF$ to the winner of this little 'Guess who grabs it?' competition? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.