Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Search Engine Earning $600 a Month Profit (And Quickly Increasing) For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been authorized by a client of mine to solicit offers for his PPC search engine.

Some information regarding the search engine:
- Originally started as a private membership based search engine, soon opened to the general public and now has precisely 268 actively promoting most importantly LOYAL members. The search engine is not targetted towards the "small fish", but rather the larger promoters whom will bring in revenue.

- The search engine was created in the middle of the year 2004 (July to be precise).

- The engine averages 2000-3000 clicks a day, earning an average of $10 per 1000 clicks. This comes out to an average of $600 a month in PROFIT!!

- The site has suffered set backs in the past, being scammed by two seperate advertising agencies (Clicks Or and All Feeds for a total of $1100), as well as having host issues as well. These are all resolved, as the site has been moved to a reliable dedicated server, and has not suffered any downtime since the end of January - early February (when they were transferring the site.

A display of the monthly statistics (Vague ones):
January: Total: $1707.3563 Revenue 44285 Clicks
February: Total: $1314.6479 Revenue 34924 Clicks
Keep in mind that the above two months are missing over 10 days combined in loss revenue.

March's Revenue (8 days in): Total: $752.5667 Revenue 19953 Clicks

Some general information (as far as statistics)

Top 500,000 ranked on Alexa (The actual search engine's page)
They offer hosted "search portals" on a seperate domain, which is ranked just about 150,000!
Google with the Extension: 438

Also forgot to add, that my client has only minimally promoted and optimized it for it's fullest potential. This same exact engine, with the same statistics could turn around and make $500+ a month additionally if optimized correctly.

PM me for the name of the site as well as any additional questions that you may have, looking for offers within the low-mid $x,xxx range.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you tell us whats preventing you from publicly announce the name of the site?

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The site has suffered set backs in the past, being scammed by two seperate advertising agencies (Clicks Or and All Feeds for a total of $1100)...
In what way site was scammed and why?

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ForumDomains said:
In what way site was scammed and why?

My client was newer to the PPC industry, and decided to use a new feed (Among other feeds), that had just launched (All Feeds). Later, he was warned by the larger feeds that he uses that All Feeds wasn't a legit paying program, (He was warned early on - thus he ceased use of their feed), and he was one of the more fortunate ones losing only $550.

Clicksor on the other hand, used a more "legal method" (Within their terms), they supposedly had financial difficulties in the past and owed more to affiliates then the affiliates had generated in advertising revenue.
Thus, they went around and "Trimmed" (If you will), people's account balances. Once again, my client was one of the more fortunate ones, as he didn't rely soley on Clicksor, and it was just a supplement to his income. $650 was lost from Clicksor.

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you PM me the url and name? Thank you.

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please pm (preferably email) me the URL.
If you acn please explain the payout required to the loyal members & how the concept works... I'd be very interested.

Thank you !

Together

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
My client was newer to the PPC industry, and decided to use a new feed (Among other feeds), that had just launched (All Feeds). Later, he was warned by the larger feeds that he uses that All Feeds wasn't a legit paying program, (He was warned early on - thus he ceased use of their feed), and he was one of the more fortunate ones losing only $550.

Clicksor on the other hand, used a more "legal method" (Within their terms), they supposedly had financial difficulties in the past and owed more to affiliates then the affiliates had generated in advertising revenue.
Thus, they went around and "Trimmed" (If you will), people's account balances. Once again, my client was one of the more fortunate ones, as he didn't rely soley on Clicksor, and it was just a supplement to his income. $650 was lost from Clicksor.
Please PM the info.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please send me the url address and price range.

Thank you,
Em

matlok

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me the URL too. Thanks :)

megasavingz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
please send the sites domain name so I can check it out

Gregoire

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Pls PM me the URL too.
Grégoire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators