Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Aged Backlinks

closed seniormodel.com seniorsmodeling.com seniormodeling.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice woman look better as seniors these days, maybe because i am getting older or its the makeup.
Value on the lot. with the aging of america I hope seniors modeling will get big

IWA Meetup

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I find younger women to be looking better than they used to when i was younger. Maybe thats because i am getting older myself... :)

cant see much value in the domains now. In the future, who knows?

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
my reg fee is 8.95

- $8.95 X 3 = - $26.85

I think seniors are way too busy playing bingo, spending time with grandchildren, or traveling the country to be modeling. They may age with dignity using new advancements in medicine and science, but I highly doubt older models want to be in a class by themselves. This defeats the whole purpose of youthful looking models. People may want to see women in their 40-50's who still look hot. After some makeup and touching up on the computer they might think they are looking at a youthful 30 yr old in her prime. However, the only modeling seniors would do might be for advertisements geared towards the senior market (which I have looked into from time to time).

Please surprise me by developing it because I will probably need some old looking models at some point for marketing material....but then again that's what royalty free photos are for.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wish I could develop a website I can barely register domains without screwing it up, I am a dinasour.One good thing in 4 years i can join aarp 50 is considered a senior to them, thanks for your input I allways like feedback wether positive or negative.I sometimes wonder what my wife will look like at 60 or 65 her mother is 65 and beatifull, my wife is 43 and looks likes she 29

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There absolutely is a niche in senior modeling! To make a long story short, I know someone that was at an ad shoot, but a senior model could not be quickly found for the shoot. So she ran home, got her mother … yada yada … and now she owns and heads a modeling agency that supplies senior models for ads!

Nah, she doesn’t need a website as her business is not done that way, nor does she answer E-mails from dumb domain speculators including myself – even though – well never mind.

My point is that I know specifically of the need for seniors in ads. I am sorry, I cannot appraise the domain(s).

Good luck,

William

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators