Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

SEO expert's fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I want to hire a seo expert which will bring results to my website http://moviesforfree.co.uk/
How much should a good reliable seo expert costs?
Thanks,
Arik

do you really need an expert, and if so.....how do you determine or validate their skills?

by what measure of comparison can you get the best price for the best service?

but just from looking at your code, if you add:

<META NAME="TITLE" CONTENT="movies for free.co.uk">
<META NAME="OWNER" CONTENT="[email protected]"> your email
<META NAME="AUTHOR" CONTENT="erickbrodch.com"> change to your discretion
<META HTTP-EQUIV="EXPIRES" CONTENT="never">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="CHARSET" CONTENT="ISO-8859-1">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="CONTENT-LANGUAGE" CONTENT="English">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="VW96.OBJECT TYPE" CONTENT="Document">
<META NAME="RATING" CONTENT="General">
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="index,follow">
<META NAME="REVISIT-AFTER" CONTENT="7 days"> set to your preference

and add some of the key keywords from the top sites you compete with, but only if you can provide relevancy for them within the context of your pages.

see if that helps and if so, you can send me some $$$ later

:)

bdmunee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would be glad to give you a complimentary website audit and consultation.
Just have a look at our las vegas seo company and contact me if you're interested.

Last edited:

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be glad to give you a complimentary website audit and consultation.
Just have a look at our las vegas seo company and contact me if you're interested.

Your website lools very solid! A+

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have one tip for you.
Use a different domain name.
I think the British rather use film instead of movie, which sounds more American. Not 100% sure about that though.
It depends on your intended target but if you use a .co.uk I assume your scope is mainly British. If not I would possibly look at a different extension too.
These are all factors of varying importance in SEO.
Last but not least, content rules :)

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
do a search for IT jobs, look for standard rates SEO and SEM

wow, 250K a year IF you know what you are doing, and that's really for guys who aren't too good

'meta tags' and a few links are not all you need today for competitive keywords

We literally reject around 98% of the projects or companies that come to us, the reason, we have limited time and resources so we only pick jobs we can see major monthly residual on, most simply just cannot afford us for a thorough SEO job

When you see all the stuff we do for a client, you know why, okay they're the real thing, a very complex marketing plan with quality content and yeah, they're all over serp's for their clients and their clients confirm THE PHONE RINGS, they get traffic AND IT CONVERTS

Our biggest selling tool is we show people all the gripes on how low conversion is for most sites, they get traffic and no one calls, the key to our company is we not only get traffic but we make compelling content that gets high response ratios

When you have clients that confirm, wow they cut my ppc from 7 bucks a click to under a dollar, and wow, I was on line for years and NO ONE CALLED, they did their thing and now my phone rings all day, you see the difference

Anyway, we don't do 'content' sites like yours, you're not a business model we target, the reason is simple, we only do businesses outside the net that want to use the net to deliver a product or service, if someone wants to have 'content' to draw just traffic or sell digital downloads, we've been doing that for over 14 years, so it's a conflict of interest, so we pass on all online only companies

So good luck and be careful, any SEO firm is usually a content provider traffic maker too, so you need a competent local company that doesn't want to do online traffic for whatever, they are just into coding and links and making you some content maybe, that's the conflict most online sites will have

Why build you a site to make money, when we can do it for ourselves?

Now, you're a doctor or lawyer in wherever, and there's 5000 of them in that market and only 10 can be page one, that's what we target, you dont fit into that type of use, we say SORRY conflict of interest

So people say you're arrogant, no, I'm not out to steal your money and not do my job, I want monthly residual income and I put a business on page 1 for their keywords and they better be able to pay me and some to google by that position, or they get removed as soon as I don't get my money LOL

Page 1 serp's is very valuable so if you have limited time, you use it to maximize profits, why would a SEO firm involve themselves in building traffic for an online model, when they can run the online model themselves?

We went from content providers to seo as a progression of our teams use, we did content for years for ourself and learned how to make a lot of money by maximizing responses, now we find companies that want high response websites for products outside the net, like memberships and digital downloads, we do that stuff, so hence, no thanks, we can't do the job right, conflict of interest, now if we needed the money we would say give us XXX a month or XXXX a month and do nothing and laugh, some do that, we don't

GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators