Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

snapnames, namewinner, nicgenie, expirefish ?

Who is the best? Snapnames, Namewinner,Nicgenie, Expirefish or etc?

• Snapnames

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Expirefish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Namewinner

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Nicgenie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (please post)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hosting3.com

Who is the best? Snapnames? Namewinner? Nicgenie? Expirefish?

E

EroGenius

Expirefish is a waste of time. I remember going to use it for a domain and then seeing that someone had already reserved it using Expirefish... I went over to SnapNames and it *wasn't* reserved. The guy who used ExpireFish was hung out to dry.

~ EG

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have only used ExpireFish for little over a month. So far I have over 100 domains monitored and only 1 they were able to get for me. That domain was a typo, so I ended up with a totally worthless misspelled .net :)
Conclusion: During this period I have had 2 successful Snaps, 0 'succeessful' registrations with Expire Fish (not including my bad error).

jalapeno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My limited experience is that I had a snap on a name and also a bid in at NameWinner. NW got the domain for me (a .net).

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried a name at Snapnames , Expirefish and Namewinner. Got it through Snapnames.com

owndomain

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last night, I MANUALLY registerred a name, and beated SNAPNAMES.com and NAMEWINNER.

Saved a lot of money. :)))

H

hosting3.com

Originally posted by owndomain
Last night, I MANUALLY registerred a name, and beated SNAPNAMES.com and NAMEWINNER.

Saved a lot of money. :)))

you lucky boy!

Capt. Flash

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My experience is that SnapNames.com only acquires names that no one else has a script for. Any real good names usually are not acquired due to the number of speculators and hosts that go to extreme measures to contact the owner before or as the name expires. Furthermore, BuyDomains.com and the "Korean" (he uses many names) have superior scripts and if they go after a name one of them will actually get it.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Furthermore, BuyDomains.com and the "Korean" (he uses many names) have superior scripts and if they go after a name one of them will actually get it

No they don't. There's very little difference in the "script" process overall. ULt makes out simply by the sheer number of companies they have shooting at the target for them.:D

wwww

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been successful with Snapnames and Nicgenie so far...Namewinner couldn't manage to get one of the numerous names that I had high bids for :dead:

H

hosting3.com

with nicgenie you pay when you get the domain or something similar to snapnames ?:) ooh let me check their site

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom