Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

some three .org domains for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newuser

I have some expired three letter .org domain names. If you interested these domain names, I hope exchange 2 snaps with them (or $85 via PAYPAL). List them as follows:

xal.org
xvv.org
xnm.org
xqc.org
qcx.org
qfz.org
qgx.org
qhz.org
qiz.org
qjy.org
qjz.org
qkv.org
qlk.org
qlz.org
qqu.org
npz.org

Domain summit 2024

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These names are registered with different registrars. I have just checked with the first (xal.org, Verisign) and the last (npz.org, OnlineNIC). I don't know about OnlineNIC, but I don't think Verisign allows ownership transfer AFTER expiry date. Since you only ask for $85 for ALL, how are you able to recover the cost when you renew even one of them?

N

newuser

I am not responsible for the expenses of renew .

Domain name of NSI I can help you renew them($10), help you transfer out NSI (regrettable management of NSI domain name can not visit now, Otherwise can give you name of an account and password directly ).

Domain name of OnlineNIC simple, if you have of account in OnlineNIC (support Transfer names between two members account) .

Originally posted by nameslave
These names are registered with different registrars. I have just checked with the first (xal.org, Verisign) and the last (npz.org, OnlineNIC). I don't know about OnlineNIC, but I don't think Verisign allows ownership transfer AFTER expiry date. Since you only ask for $85 for ALL, how are you able to recover the cost when you renew even one of them?

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
xal.org 11/19/2002 NETWORK SOLUTIONS
xvv.org 11/19/2002 NETWORK SOLUTIONS
xnm.org 11/19/2002 NETWORK SOLUTIONS
xqc.org 11/19/2002 NETWORK SOLUTIONS
qcx.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qfz.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qgx.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qhz.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qiz.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qjy.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qjz.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qkv.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qlk.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qlz.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC
qqu.org 11/18/2002 NETWORK SOLUTIONS
npz.org 11/18/2002 ONLINENIC

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>I am not responsible for the expenses of renew
You should have mentioned that in the first post.

>Domain name of NSI I can help you renew them($10), help you transfer out NSI
I am not aware of any Verisign renewal promotion that is for US$10 only; and are you sure it is possible to transfer ownership immediately after renewal (and there's not a 60-day period)?

N

newuser

Originally posted by nameslave
>I am not responsible for the expenses of renew
You should have mentioned that in the first post.

You should know $85 can not include renew expenses of these domain names.

>Domain name of NSI I can help you renew them($10), help you transfer out NSI
I am not aware of any Verisign renewal promotion that is for US$10 only; and are you sure it is possible to transfer ownership immediately after renewal (and there's not a 60-day period)?

The expenses of renew domain name are $10/per in my account.
I asked NSI, whether after you renewed may transfer out immediately. They proposing after 45(or 60) days carry on transfer to other registrars, Just for preventing systematic mistake from will result in and expire time not increase, Certainly this just prevents.

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Look what I dug up out of the trash folder... This renewal offer is based upon a 5YR registration. However, there is $15 deal for for new transfers to VeriSign® but not for existing domains.

Doc

--------------------------------------------
Dear VeriSign® Customer,

As a courtesy to our customers, we are sending this notice to let you know that **.COM will expire on 05/01/03. Don't take a chance on having your domain name registration deactivated. Act now. For a limited time, you can take advantage of our special renewal offer. Use our simple, express process to renew now.

Domain Name:
**.COM Limited Time Offer:
Expires 12/31/02
RENEW NOW AND SAVE 43%*
- on a five-year domain renewal -

Follow These Three Easy Steps to Renew Now:
1. Click here and review the domain name you would like to renew.
2. Select your renewal term. Remember, the more years you renew, the more you save.
3. Enter your payment information and confirm your renewal request. Your savings will be automatically applied at checkout.
If you have already renewed, please disregard this notice and accept our apologies
for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators