Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed stormstory.com weather forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Powered by InvisionBoard, stormstory.com began as a personal hobby website. It has been "live" now for a couple days and has received some traffic although there are currently no members due to an issue I was having with the settings. In fact I found out of of this issue when I received a couple emails from web surfers who contacted me after trying to join the forum but were unable to successfully register at the site. I suspect the traffic is coming from weather enthusiasts who are fans of the Weather Channel TV show "Storm Stories" which comes on each week at 7:00PM CST.

I simply should not have started this project because I have too many other things going on right now to focus on a forum. If anyone would be interested in purchasing the forum and domainname my asking price is $250.00 OBO (Or Best Offer). Please submit any offers in this sales thread. Payable via paypal.com to [email protected]. Hosting and IPB (Invision
Power Board) lease is only $10.00 month.

Once payment is received you will be emailed login and password for administrative control panel.

The only stats that I have are from today and they are as follows:
(I am not certain how to gauge # of unique hits from within the reseller control panel at this time.) I have opened a ticket with IPB asking for some directions.

Topic Views (15 March 2004 to 18 March 2004)
Forum Result Views
General Discussion 21
Meet & Greet 7
Weather Bulletins 7
Total 35

There have been 5 attempted registrations since march 16 with no promotion whatsoever. Issues should be resolved now and board should be ready to go. If anyone runs across any other probs while checking out the site, please PM me.

Email me with any questions to [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks

Greg Williamson

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom