SunamiWave.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnitzeldorf

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sep 21, 2004
Looking to unload this one. It's getting a lot of type-ins - obviously.

Please post your offers via im. I will post the best offer here but will not disclose who offered. I'll more than likely take the highest offer. Much of the traffic has been converting to searches and cliks, I'll tell you that much!

Thanks.

schnitzeldorf

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sep 21, 2004
It's got 182 type-ins this month.

I don't know how to set up a donations site or the legalities of it and simply don't have the time to designate to it. I would be happy with suggestions if you know more about that stuff than I do but I'm not a developer.

Thanks!... oh, all the traffic it from uniques... type-ins. Out of the type-ins, 38 of these are turned over to searches and cliks. Keep in mind that it's currently parked at Trafficz.com and truthfully, I've had a friend type in a domain I've had parked there and click several times and none registered so I am lead to believe that not everything get's counted at trafficz.com. Today I've moved stuff to sedo.com. They have a much larger reputation so I can get more of an accurate number.

The way I got the name is I just typed sunamiwave.com in my browser and nothing came up. I did the search and found it available. I grabbed it.

Current High offer $100.00

Wise

DNF Member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Aug 10, 2003
UK
Yes, I must admit despite the comments already made I must stay of topic and say that its really shit that out of a disaster some people only see a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.