Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

SupaWhois Popular Domain Finder BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As discussed in an earlier thread, I have been working on a tool similar to the Popular Domains software that costs $199.

I'm intending to release it as a FREEWARE utility in a few weeks time, and I have managed to produce a beta version.

If you have the time and are interested, you can get it from:

http://www.synuk.com/test9/supawhois.zip

It's about 25% complete, and some of the functions are not available. However - part of the 'Custom Whois' function is working - you can search the popularity of domains on Google by typing in the name of the domains in the left-hand memo box and clicking 'Start'. The results will appear in the spreadsheet to the right.

If anyone is into Delphi and would like to assist me on this project, please let me know.

Domain summit 2024
D

domaingator

Devolution good work! I have a client who is looking to do a Bulk Who Is with a list of about 100 domains. Any idea where I can tell him to find that capability?

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try NameScanner program $29
http://www.festra.com/namescanner/

Might want to watch out though if you slam the whois server too often your IP WILL BE BLOCKED. They have recently implemented a new system that detects bulk queries and freezes you up.

There are also a few websites too that support bulk whois that's i've seen. Can't remember the links though.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameScanner doesn't give the expiry date... only shows if it's available or not available.

D

domaingator

Thanks, but my client needs something that can bulk who is names with expiry dates. Any ideas anyone?

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And both have registration codes that are avail. on astalavist...oops :D

D

domaingator

Thanks Yahtool, I think that might be what he is looking for. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators