Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

The BEST Bulk Overture Script released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am releasing my private bulk overture php script. This script has 2 versions.

1. Mysql database version
Works in any linux server, you may simply upload the text file at night, sleep, then wake up in the morning, and check the results generated in one file.

2. Browser version
Works in any linux server, display immediate result, you may upload the file, or paste it in a textbox, click "upload", wait 3 seconds, and start seeing the immediate results.

If you are checking alot of domains (e.g. 5000+), you must have the max_execution_time in php.ini set to 3600+. If you are checking 10-15 domains, the max_execution_time in php.ini can be remained default (30).

Another uniqueness of the script is that for domains that cant be checked. e.g. busy overture server, it will automatically recheck them at the end and save the results all in one file.

I am confident that this private script is the strongest, and fastest overture script available on earth.

Post sold now and start registered domain with extension! I will send my buyer a PM for paypal info.

Single user license price for this package is: $25
Resell rights license price for this package is: $200 (Good for reselling in ebay, yahoo auctions, etc.)

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tek,

is demo available?

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, there is no trial/demo. The script does what it does. It does a great job. It is a private script that only I use until I release it today. It works PERFECTLY. It is also the fastest, and the best bulk overture available.

However, here is a screenshot of the browser version script that I am using right now:
http://malignant-mesothelioma-pleural.com/imagehost/uploads/111d040877.jpg

Feel free to look at my trader rating. I guarantee its the best bulk overture checker available!

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Samuel

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you GenericTypo. From looking at your name, I assume getting typo domains is your favorite :)

I really believe a demo is unnecessary. The screenshot is enough. It works exactly as I described. On average (depends on your internet connection, and how busy is the overture server), you will get 2-3 results in 1 second.

I have been using this script for 2 months, and it works perfectly. I have been secretly registering 400+ domains with overture! The disadvantage of this is, if you use proxy, the scan will most likely slow down 3-5 times as the script need to connect to the proxy everytime, and then scan the result.

There will also be a "update" on the scripts where all buyers will receive free. In the meantime, the new features will be remained secret. However, an option to use/notuse proxy is one of the update on it.

In the meantime, you may send me a pm for my paypal email and try the current script. All buyers will receive lifetime FREE upgrades!

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does this utilize proxy server lists?

If not, how many queries can a single IP do in a day, without getting banned?

Thanks,
Merlin

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sold , Please pm me with the link for Mysql database version and paypal info

Also does it comes with installation or is it easy to install.

thanks

aacommerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold, PM me payment info. Also I'd like to know the answer to Merlin's question.

i m gr8

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am also waiting Merlins question answer before I buy.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, it is my little business secret. I have been using 2+ months and my single ip NEVER get banned. Full easy installation readme included.

Also, just a sneak update. There will be an ultimate windows version, and I am very confident that it have features that you have never thought of. The price for the windows version is $99. Firm. No discount.

For all the buyers of this script, they can add $89 for the windows version. I guarantee you all will LOVE my windows version release.

You will be scanning ovt w/ ext domains like crazy! In the morning, send the list to the browser version for immediate results, at night, send the list to mysql version for scan, wake up, found the list completed in the download area!

Stay tuned for the windows release.

siaver

Domain Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to purchase your script, please send payment instructions.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any feedback from those who have already purchased?

Gerakus

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah any feedback from any who bought this script? I want some input before spend 25$ on it.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's been well over 24 hours since I paid you for these and I still haven't recieved anything. Where did you get too?

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always send back to the paypal email. I will send you a pm for your desired email. No worry.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz999 said:
I always send back to the paypal email. I will send you a pm for your desired email. No worry.

Erm... Not in this case, because my desired email WAS my PayPal email, and I PM'ed you telling you so. And I still haven't recieved it 48 hours on, despite you PM'ing me saying "Scripts sent".

If you prefere you can just refund my $25...

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Script re-sent 2 hours ago, please confirm.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, still no sign of your email. Are you sure you aren't making a typo, my address never bounces mails?

email (at) neilhillman (dot) com ???

Maybe you can zip it and upload it to your server, so I can retrieve it from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom