Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed The plain truth

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bloodxus

The most money one will pay for a domain out of here is like 50 bucks. I think it is time to make a new domain forum site that reflects real values. In all seriousness, the veteran users here are just trying to make money off of the newbies. Just a small bit of common sense reveals that fact. Sorry vets, but i am sick and tired of your bull shit fake appraisals. Take it as you may but it is the truth. I am not the only one that has seen absurd appraisals here. Later.......

NEWBIES BEWARE!!NEWBIES BEWARE!!

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Blood I thought you were leaving. Also couple things before leaving. 1. We are not paid for appraisals. 2.Even if we were not enought to put up with your bullshit. 3. Dont like the appriasal leave and hire some guy who will tell you your name is worth thousands. We speak the truth. 4. Hope your ass gets banned and good luck on new forum because no one is gonna join.

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh and last one 5. Wrong place for this idiot. Read the god damn site. Appraisals. Not newbies on the revenge because the one sorry ass names that are worth 0.00

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you want to market any product that takes a few months to sell, you have to live with slow cash flow and speculative returns. If you want to get instant cash and sell to another dealer, you have to take a big drop in value to pass on the sales problems.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Blood, how about you show me one fake appraisal i made?

tripstar

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Bloodxus, I'm also a newbie, and I do NOT appreciate your comments, at ALL!
These kind (veterans) take the time to read our posts and leave valuable comments, now you stab them in the back!
Their evaluations are based on their experience!
Has any of them asked you to sell them a domain they previously appraised? I'm positive NOT!
You need proof before making such allegations!

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These kind (veterans) take the time to read our posts and leave valuable comments, now you stab them in the back!
As far as offensive behavior goes, its more like graffitti on the bathroom wall than any "stabbing" action. He'd have to have a "knife", and not many have anything so dangerous. A moderator could easily "clean the wall" if they wanted.

Cold water is always something that stuns a person. It's how they react that defines their character.

~ Nexus

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody wants to be told their names suck, but, face it, not everyone who thinks they have great names really do. It's not an easy business, and if any yokel off the street could spend 5 minutes and get a name worth $10,000 or more everybody would have done so a long time ago... like, say, 1996.

But, yes, this is not the place to try to sell if you want top dollar for your names. It's like a forum for used car salesmen. You'll always make more money selling directly to someone who wants to own and use a car then you will to somebody who hopes to pay you just enough to get the name and then sell it to someone else for a big profit.

But then some people here seem to think their old smelly sneakers are worth more than cars and get upset when someone points it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom