Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

TM Fair Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I already own one domain that is a fair use TM with negative content about a company (IE CompanySucks.Com). Because of this, I get lawyer emails quite often without legal threats actually taken and even more emails saying 'thank you for saving me $XXXXX!'.

I recently saw "FKT.ME" on DNF and it dropped to $40. I was like, "this is the perfect unprofessional hack for anybody who has a complaint about a person or company to vent on".

Would the following examples be fair use? I know that XSucks.Com is, but will get you nasty grams every once in a while. I'm unsure about the usage of sub-domains and linking it with the term of "F**ked" instead of "Sucks" though as it's more derogatory and slanderous than "Sucks".

paypal.fkt.me (PayPal F**ked Me)
godaddy.fkt.me ;)

My personal favorite: agoda.fkt.me

They suggested a 'dirty' hotel (clean appearance, etc. nothing visually wrong with it) in the TST area of Hong Kong that I booked because all others weren't available. I stayed in it for 4 nights and I progressively got worse from itching, to being unable to breathe, to visible hives and then full blown hives and unable to breathe. I finally resolved the case with them for a whopping 5% refund because I "stayed" there the whole time. Well, my family did. I walked around TST aimlessly for hours on end during the night; bumping into meth heads, hookers and someone who showed me where the 7-11 was who "robbed" me for 1000 HKD for his "help" (you could tell he was on something and serious, so I was like my life is worth much more than $100 and gave it up), eventually ruining my all awaited Hong Kong vacation. :disappointed:

Any info on this setup would be helpful before development! :approve:

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators