Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Top 10 Guaranteed ! Pay On Results SEO ! Reviews Available and Testimonials!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexSmart

Level 4
Reaction score
Hello DNF members,

Pay on results SEO it's a new services ready to provide you the high rankings you need for your website. Just when the site it's on the position requested, and after 1-2 weeks the position was maintained, then you can release the payment. I am preparing you a fantastic SEO proposal that you will hardly refuse!

Top 10 placement, the most hunted place by all of us, is now available for you too! Pay on results SEO is unique and will show you some Great SEO Services, ready to get you on TOP 10 of google, where your business is located. Some of my previous SEO jobs are already pumped on Top 10 Google, and had a really good success!

The final results, ranking, will be checked with webmaster tool, on the exact market, with specific proxy.

attachment.php

FAQ:

1. How do i start?
Simply, send your website/s with keyword/s and i will send the quote ( Deadline and Price ).
2. Are there any discounts for bulk orders?
Once you send bulk order, automatically you will get discount starting from 25-50% each keyword. ( Bulk order 3+ keywords and up ).
3.What is the nature of levels you provide the prices?
As we all know, there are 3 levels of competitions: low, medium and high. Each level has a startup price. Once we deal with multiple keywords order, discount is included.
4. What tools are you using to verify the rankings?
I use paid proxy, google webmaster tools, and different rankings softs, for double check ups.
5. Are you accepting any niche?
I am accepting almost any niche. ( Adult, warez - not aloud )
6. Is the work safe, white hat?
Yes, all the work is being done manual, and follow all the rules of white hat work.

Contextual links - Step by Step
Link Wheels
Competitive links - Get your opponents links, or get same links where they have
Approved articles
Manual Link Building
7. Are you providing results only on Google?
Results are being provided on Yahoo, Bing and Google. And also any specific market requested.

Additional info:
- Report at the end of work; And during work;
- Assistance during the work;
- Work will contain, various SEO strategies like : Social Media, Marketing Articles, Article Syndication, Authority sites links
- Reviews and Testimonials available by PM.
- PM with Site/s + Keyword/s and you will receive a quote for it!
- Top 10 is Guaranteed for any market, and almost any niche !
- From new members upfront will be taken at least 50% for startup the project!

Kindly wait your PM's

Matt
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom