Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed TrackChips.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frenchie

Does it make sense in English/US for a domain dedicated to electronic chips specially developed to track any object or animal ?

Thanks

F

Frenchie

I do'nt want to be appraised in value, bur only to know if the association of Track with Chips means effectively tracking (animals or objects,...) using electronic chip, or not ? Maybe can any of you give an opinion?
Thanks in advance.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frenchie
Does it make sense in English/US for a domain dedicated to electronic chips specially developed to track any object or animal ?

Thanks

Big brother already got cameras everywhere, not you want to
add tracking chips!

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Big retailers like Wal-Mart and others are currently experimenting with bar coded chips (tracking chips) on pallets of product to monitor movement of product in the supply chain.

It could be a winner if the right company decides they need this name.

my .02

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frenchie
I do'nt want to be appraised in value, bur only to know if the association of Track with Chips means effectively tracking (animals or objects,...) using electronic chip, or not ? Maybe can any of you give an opinion?
Thanks in advance.

TrackChips is not the correct grammar - it would be TrackingChips.

TrackChips doesn't work. It would be like saying RunShoes instead of RunningShoes.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I saw this I immediately thought of Blue Chip stocks - that could be a good alternative use.

F

Frenchie

This question is related. In English/in the US, do you commonly say Chip or Chips to speak about this miniaturised electronic device ? As a DN, and enclosed in a 2 words DN, in principle Chip is better than Chips? Is it still true here ? Thank you for a wise advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom