Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Trash Talkers

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

airnike764

How much is this worth:

TrashTalker.net (.com and .org is taken)
trashtalkers.com and .net are taken

Mizzoula

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't see any resale value in this one. It gets minimal hits on Google and even more miniscule rings on Overture. Being a .net doesn't help its cause either--although on certain occasions a .net would be worthwhile, this one is not IMO. It would receive virtually no traffic, and I'd be surprised if it received 1 type-in a week, much less a month.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Everyone is always so concerned about type-ins, many people use search engines to find what they are looking for so any well positioned site/domain has the potential of getting traffic.

Don't just assume because a Domain may not be all that pretty that it is doomed to fail.

As far as the Domains in question, they wouldn't really get my vote as being valuable nor worth developing. You could setup a Chat script and see what happens.

Mike

ctn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tippy
Everyone is always so concerned about type-ins, many people use search engines to find what they are looking for so any well positioned site/domain has the potential of getting traffic.

Don't just assume because a Domain may not be all that pretty that it is doomed to fail.

As far as the Domains in question, they wouldn't really get my vote as being valuable nor worth developing. You could setup a Chat script and see what happens.

Mike
well said tippy

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tippy

Mike
RightOnTheMoney!!!

or.. he could just toss in that name.. and buy this one from me:

TradeBull.com

"Bring your best BULL to the chat room" "-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom