Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed .us domain names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

photofx

Hello members,

I am new to the forum and I would like your ideas on these domains please:

thebiz.us
fashionphotography.us
fashionphotographer.us
fashionmagazine.us
modelo.us
vtm.us
malemodels.us

thank you

Domain summit 2024

very few sales so far for .us so difficult to appraise accurately, americans.us got bidded to about $650 on ebay if thats any guide.

M

Mythios

I would agree it is too early to get a steady sales report on .us domains. Wait a couple/few years and see what happens. After the first and second day of release, I only got two domains w/the .us extension...just not that fond of it, since .com will always be king. It's hard to say the prices of .us might even come close to .com sales. Just won't happen, IMO. We can all cross our fingers, though.

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
greetings

.us holds much in store but is a longerterm investment. its ironic that if most were registered for resale and defensive positions the tld will have a longer road to acceptance and value as public exposure limited. It is still in my opinion one of the better new tlds and as in any business if you buy right you will the majority of the time make money.

i purchased only a few .us including webcompany.us and am siting tight for now. one encouraging note is that i am starting to get inquires globally for some of my better .infos and .biz. Sooner than expected. the .us listed are not bad and may surprise you at some point.

good luck

seaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators