Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.Us registrations for ONE year available

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

photofx

Hey guys,

I dunno if this is general news, but .us registrations are no longer olbiged to be for a 2 year period, one year is available too

good night

Yes, i saw this.....must be a registry deal.

Go Daddy has them for $6.95......

And look at what i just received from GD:

Go Daddy® Service Announcement: FREE extension on certain .US domains!

Dear Valued Go Daddy Customer,

Great news! Due to the overwhelming success of .US top level domain sales, we've slashed prices to just $6.95!

In September, you registered one-year .US domain(s) at our old, higher rate. So we wanted to make sure you were able to take advantage of this new deal, too. Here's what we are doing for you:

We've automatically extended every one of your September, one-year .US domains to a two-year registration.

You get two years for the price of one! There's no need to take any action on this email: We've already extended the above-mentioned .US registration(s) to two years.

Remember, this automatic extension applies only to the .US domains you registered in September for one year. The names you may have registered for longer periods or in prior months do not qualify for this offer.

This FREE extension is our way of sharing our success with you – and making sure that you always get the best deal with Go Daddy.

Thanks for being a Go Daddy customer.

Sincerely,

Bob Parsons

President

Go Daddy Software

As of this point in time, the one year registration deal from the registry is only going to be offered in Q4. It's not a permanent change in the registry practice.

That is certainly subject to change, but if you want to jump on a .US domain at half price, this is the quarter to do so.

-t

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom